Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A guide trip trilogy of striper terror three days at san antonio

T/O

Those are some nice strips... I was there from Friday to Saturday and got skunked. You must know the secret to catching those stipers. I talked to you at the Harris Cove Boat ramp and you told me the bite had slowed down. Hopefully it'll pick up agian soon, maybe next time I go up there agian i'll have to hire you as my guide to finding those stripers. Simply Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    How much do these trips cost? Cause i'm literally foamin at the mouth to get out to San Antonio and see if they rent boat's or somthing. The Fishing looks unbelievable!
    Here's a link to Bob's website.

http://troutonly.net/rates.html

He's a great guy to spend the day with too, especially if you listen to his fishing tales. There's a lot of good information in them.

You should go with T/O and learn how, before you try renting a boat. After you get the basics down, renting a boat will be much more productive.
    Last edited by fishinone; 06-07-2010 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Here's a link to Bob's website.

http://troutonly.net/rates.html

He's a great guy to spend the day with too, especially if you listen to his fishing tales. There's a lot of good information in them.

You should go with T/O and learn how, before you try renting a boat. After you get the basics down, renting a boat will be much more productive.
    I tottally agree with the above..

One thing to note is to PAY CLOSE ATTENTION ~!

What to do
    How to do it
    Where to do it

AND

Why

For the wise anglers who hire a guide, the eyes and ears should be turned on at ALL TIMES..

The trip should be looked at as not only an oportunity to catch fish but more importantly that of a trip that is spent LEARNING HOW TO AND WHAT TO DO..

I believe many go out and have a wonderful day of slay but but fail to be focused on walking away with the methods locked in their head so they can go out to do the same on their own….

Ask questions ~!

Bob is a wealth of knowledge

Cash in on that…

Get on a slay but cram your knoggin with they why’s and hows in the process..

Just my 2 cents : )

That Deck Shot is Epic Mr Caffey !!! Salute to you and your Killing Prowess....

THANK YOU T/P WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY LITTLE ADVENTURE TO INTAKE TWO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IVE BEEN UP NORTH ALL WEEK ,NOW BACK TO MR STRIPEY,,,LOL,,,

Bobby, killin' is ur business.

Might make a trip up there next weekend with the brown floater lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123