Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: snakehead vs bass

Default snakehead vs bass

there was a post about a that snakehead was caught a couple of months ago. they look fun to catch but geeze! this video is pretty brutal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGmv...eature=related

WTF!!! that was F'd up! I don't ever wanna run into a snakehead, those things are gnarly!!! I bet they could take off a few fingers before you're done with them. BTW, what a waste of a good bass.
    Last edited by stressD; 06-04-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Damn.. that poor bass didnt even know what hit him. Snakeheads are vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHappyHooknHawgz View Post
    Damn.. that poor bass didnt even know what hit him. Snakeheads are vicious.
    yeah hope they don't establish themselves out here!

Brutal!!! Poor bass.lol

Heard they are a problem in the great lakes right now. Funny how LMB Micropterus salmoides are an invasive species to Japan and how vice versa snakeheads are invasive to the US

i heard snake heads was good eats too i kinda want them to come out here but it would kill everything else in the water so i dont really want it to happen, but a snake head lake would be pretty freaking sweet

don't know how they taste but they can apparently live out of water for something like 3 days and "walk" across land so probably not a good idea to have a lake full of them unless its in the middle of the desert with electric fences and 24 hr security and a '"no fish leaves alive policy".

don't know how they taste but they can apparently live out of water for something like 3 days and "walk" across land so probably not a good idea to have a lake full of them unless its in the middle of the desert with electric fences and 24 hr security and a '"no fish leaves alive policy".
    Ninja Fishin' Mission @ snakehead lake... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper76 View Post
    Actually they can live out of water for a while, but they aren't very mobile on land. They can wiggle around, but hell, a trout can do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast