Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris Sun 5-30 one trout and a ticket

Default Perris Sun 5-30 one trout and a ticket

Fished the damn for most the day, then went to the marina/snack bar for the evening bluegill bite. My friend i went with wanted to get the gills. I got a trout on a 3/4 rattletrap on the damn. Saw an asian guy with one of those floating metal fish basket walking off the dam with at least 6 bluegills as big as your face.

Leaving i made a u turn because i went the wrong way on Via del Lago park cop sees me after i finish making the u turn. He then makes a u turn and pulls me over. He gives me crap for my un finished registration and give me a ticket for registration and illegal U-turn over a double yellow line. I thought that once you stop and look that the street is clear you can signal and make a u turn on any street.

ahh bummer on the ticket but at least you didn't get skunked. sesh this evening?

Mrborohach, sorry to hear about the ticket. I warned people about potential tickets on my last report. The place has been crawling with cops. I don't think you are allowed to make a u-turn where there is a solid line.

Wow look at the fins on that baby! Nice one on the rattletrap!