Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "LEGENDS OF THE VINE"

Quote Originally Posted by rcfb73
    seamurda...did you ever find a new bladder for your navII?
    yeah dude, I found a place that sells them for $19. I ordered one last week, should be getting it soon. Do you need one too? Let me know, I'll send you the link

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Murda
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfb73
    seamurda...did you ever find a new bladder for your navII?
    yeah dude, I found a place that sells them for $19. I ordered one last week, should be getting it soon. Do you need one too? Let me know, I'll send you the link

nah i dont need one now, but that info will be good to have on hand for those "just incase" moments...might even order one to have as a spare! hook it up with that link when you get a chance! thanks!

I might be down for the tubing thing 8)
    I don't use my tube as often as I would like and at least I could get around a bit. You can also launch from anywhere in your tube at Irvine!
    Hey....How about we suspend a crappie light in the middle of out armada!

I'm going with Bam Bam and I'm trying to talk him into the Tube thing but I think he wants to rent a boat.......I'm working on it!

Skyler and I are signed up to attend the vine event, and we both just got tubes. I wouldn't be suprised if we use them :)

25 Days and counting!!!!! :lol: I can't wait to meet and fish with all you guys. It looks to be a great day of fishing and story telling.

It has been a long time sense I have fished Irvine so I might need a little advice on where to locate the kitty fish.....but I have a good feeling that once we locate them a tuber will hook the biggest of the day.

sonarbp

so who is still up to tube at legends? ill more than lilkey have mine in the back of my truck....

As long as mine gets here before Saturday, I'm going to bring it with me. I may need some help inflating it and learning how to use it though :shock:

don't forget your waders, irvine is a no body contact lake since it is a drinking water source......FYI..& #46;.......kinda hot out for waders.

My brother and I will both be out in the tubes with bells on saturday. I ain't afraid of no spines. I have a landing net and some wire cutters, he he. Just bought some new waders for this trip too. Should be cool hangin' with so many other tubers.

Alright then, kiddies!
    My float tube came today - it's purple! Yay for purple! </girly>

Seriously though, although I will be on a Pontoon most of Saturday, I intend to get the tube out at some point (probably during the day)&#46; So, if you see a redhead floundering around looking scared, that's probably me &#58;D

See ya Saturday!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast