Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "LEGENDS OF THE VINE"

Default "LEGENDS OF THE VINE"

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone plans on tubin the "LEGENDS OF THE VINE" tourny in August?

I am planning on attending and fishing from my tube....thought it might be nice to meet some of you fellow tubers!!

Hope to see you there!!!

sonarbp

lol i was thinkin about buggin yah about tubing together sometime and we should do it at the ledgends of the vine.... but seeing as i have not waders... and theres big yellow spots on my fins... and thers probly 100lb blue cat in there some where idk if thats a good idea. oh and catfish have spines that could puncture the tube. but if you think its all good im down.. ill be there.

Hey vanilla,

I am working on getting another pair of waders....I hope to get them before the fnn event...if I do you are more than welcome to use my extra gear and tube the event!!!

I ain't to worried about the catfish...I have pulled up alot scarier fish into my tube while fishing the salt!!!!! :shock: Plus you don't have to worry about the seals and sharks trying to take your catch if you fish freshwater!!!! :lol:

I am hoping to hook into a few nice size cats....looking to go on a sleigh ride!!!!

sonarbp

I might be down, I'll let you know........

Cool SeaMurda!!! I want to get a bunch of FNN tubers out durring this event!!

I will probably be bringing my daughter to this event, otherwise I would totally be out there with you guys! If she doesn't go, then I'll join the fleet!

Later,
    Scott

Cool BBL2Baja,

I saw in another post you picked up some new tubin gear!!!! :thumb: What type of tube did you get?

Will see you at the event!!!

sonarbp

I'd love to see someone in a tube get tangled with one of those big blue catfish. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp
    Cool BBL2Baja,

I saw in another post you picked up some new tubin gear!!!! :thumb: What type of tube did you get?

Will see you at the event!!!

sonarbp
    Uh-oh, tackle-ho time! 8)

I've had a Caddis Navigator II for about a week.
    Last night at BPS I picked up waders (White River, the BPS house brand), some flats boots and a pair of Turbo Thruster float tube fins. I also have a Garmin Fishfinder 80 that I'm going to mount as soon as I have the time and motivation. :)

Later,
    Scott

ill bring my tube just incase...like stated above, im worried about my tube gettin the spine!

seamurda...did you ever find a new bladder for your navII?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast