Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: What is going to happen this series?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • LAKERS in 5 games or less

4 8.51%
  • LAKERS in 6 games or more

36 76.60%
  • green guys in 5 games or less

3 6.38%
  • green guys in 6 games or more

4 8.51%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: LAKERS v celtics

Ok everybody jock my avatar now ok !!

Soo I guess Kobe needs one more ring to prove hes better or on the same level of Jordan now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Soo I guess Kobe needs one more ring to prove hes better or on the same level of Jordan now?
    is that what you think.you cant compare kobe (star) to mike (icon) maybe we can say robert horry is better then both of them he has 7 rings.you ask laker fans,its kobe,you ask the rest of the sports world mike by alot.they had is kobe the best laker and the majority of people still think majic is the best laker.kpbe the biggest game of his life and the dude shot 6-24 in a game 7.magic i believe has 5 rings 3mvp's.kobe got 5 with 2.

Good one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ5B...layer_embedded

Back to BACK CHAMPIONS!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    he's already better than Jordan !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    he's already better than Jordan !!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah,yeah there is a couple of things kobe has that mike dont,and 82 point game,and a mug shot,also was'nt he the one that started snitching on shaq when he got arrested for rape?damn those are your kinda people you like?is that the same guy at the allstar game he was trying to hang out with the other players,and they were trying to get away from him,but on the real your a fan of kobe,and thats your opinion,i respect that.

And here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And here we go again...
    your right about that,im retiring from this thread,its almost football season,b-ball is over,lets go lions.

Kobe haters/Boston fans EFF OFF! We won. Get over it. Stop trying to get back at us by comparing him to Jordan. It's not working. Kobe and Jordan are in two totally different worlds of their won. We all know that.

Don't cry like a bunch of sore losers. Accept the loss and think positive for next year. I know it's tuff with people like Kobe, D-Fish, Ron Ron, The Big Spanyard, Odom, and Shannon Brown in your way but still, TRY to think positive for next year.

BACK TO BACK CHAMPS...ThreePeat anyone?!? Me thinks so....

Default Where it this guy with the laker tatt?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    like i said celtics would be here, i bet 2500 on the game and a tattoo against a laker fan..... I run my mouth but i know what my boys can do, we dont choke we handle the finals. Celtics in five

Quote Originally Posted by chris273 View Post
    dont forget to take a pic of that new laker tatt u get so we all can see lol
    I am sure we are all awaiting the pic of the Laker Tatt.... I really don't think he had the balls to do it & is too scared! IMHO
    Last edited by fishrdi30; 06-25-2010 at 08:10 AM.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast