Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake San Antonio with T.O. We Came… We Saw… We Conquered! Sunday 5/30/10

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    [B][I][COLOR=darkred]
    I've been trying for three years to pull a Striper out of the surf Marc... it's like capturing lightning in a bottle. One of these days I'll be at the right time and in the right place and it will happen. Hope your toe gets better soon so you can rejoin the S.W.A.T. Crew in the surf buddy.
    Definitely agree Arthur. I've been toying with the idea of dedicating a few trips to it now that I have a set up that I think will work. Just need to fill in a few more pieces of the puzzle. As for the toe, I found a fun new side effect of my antibiotics: intense sun sensitivity! It's like Poseidon doesn't want me back in the surf. Really looking forward to this being over and getting out there again with you guys. It's been too long, and I still have to meet a few of the members. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

THANKS AGAIN ARTHUR AND BIHN, KNOW I HAVE TO STAY UP AT THE LAKE FOR THREE DAYS DOING GUIDES,,,LOL,,,,JK,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,

Awsome pictures. Nice quality fish there. Thanks for sharing.

Eddie C.

"I don't think it gets any better than that!"
    "Absoulutely inspiring."
    "A real on the edge of your seat thriller."
    "Really enhanced my lunch break."
    "Probably the best fish outing I've read this year!"
    "Gripping and Riveting"

Eric

Thats the worst bass thumb ever!!!Now that's a DAY!!!!!!!!!

Arthur,

What a fantastic trip you three had. Those are some serious piggies you guys caught.

I have been trying not to even contemplate the drive, but I think this report has put me over the edge............

Scott

Arthur, Binh, and Striper Slayer Bob,

Great day on the water!

Another Lake just a little farther up the line held the bigger Linesiders when I was a kid growing up and was our Day One stop on the way up to the Klamath Salmon and Steelhead runs and our day 20 stop on the return home. San Luis Reservoir and after-bay produced in the day long before they spilled out and made their way down the Aqueduct System closer to our current location! Thanks for the memories!

Binh, Sorry to hear the big one got away!

Quote Originally Posted by FishNFurious View Post
    Absolutely sick Art, that is some crazy striper action.
    You and Binh disappeared from the party so fast. I saw you talking to Tina and Binh talking to Stacy and then you guys were gone. I guess the stripers were more important than the ladies. I miss fishing with Bob, when is my turn???
    FNF,

I am sure Arthur and Binh made a sweet deal with the ladies!

I have yet to see the SWAT Commander back down from a planned surf adventure due to being tired. Maybe he was being held hostage for his late night disappearance!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Definitely agree Arthur. I've been toying with the idea of dedicating a few trips to it now that I have a set up that I think will work. Just need to fill in a few more pieces of the puzzle. As for the toe, I found a fun new side effect of my antibiotics: intense sun sensitivity! It's like Poseidon doesn't want me back in the surf. Really looking forward to this being over and getting out there again with you guys. It's been too long, and I still have to meet a few of the members. Hope to see you in a few weeks.
    Look pretty rough for the surf this weekend Marc... but the weather looks great. What to do... what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    THANKS AGAIN ARTHUR AND BIHN, KNOW I HAVE TO STAY UP AT THE LAKE FOR THREE DAYS DOING GUIDES,,,LOL,,,,JK,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,
    Oh poor Bob, forced to fish for trophy Stripers and get paid for it. lol
    Have fun Bob, I'm already trying to plan a return trip with you up there.

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Awsome pictures. Nice quality fish there. Thanks for sharing.

Eddie C.
    Thanks Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    "I don't think it gets any better than that!"
    "Absoulutely inspiring."
    "A real on the edge of your seat thriller."
    "Really enhanced my lunch break."
    "Probably the best fish outing I've read this year!"
    "Gripping and Riveting"

Eric
    Geez Eric... I wrote a fishing report, not a thriller novel. LOL
    Thanks my friend, will I see you at the BBQ?

Quote Originally Posted by BackReel909 View Post
    Thats the worst bass thumb ever!!!Now that's a DAY!!!!!!!!!
    You know what's funny...? I had it on BOTH thumbs. Gotta love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT'N View Post
    Arthur,

What a fantastic trip you three had. Those are some serious piggies you guys caught.

I have been trying not to even contemplate the drive, but I think this report has put me over the edge............

Scott
    Scott, I would say go for it! But make sure that you make room on your boat and give me a call.
    Seriously, it would be worth making the trip to experience it at least once this Striper season.

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Arthur, Binh, and Striper Slayer Bob,

Great day on the water!

Another Lake just a little farther up the line held the bigger Linesiders when I was a kid growing up and was our Day One stop on the way up to the Klamath Salmon and Steelhead runs and our day 20 stop on the return home. San Luis Reservoir and after-bay produced in the day long before they spilled out and made their way down the Aqueduct System closer to our current location! Thanks for the memories!

Binh, Sorry to hear the big one got away!

FNF,

I am sure Arthur and Binh made a sweet deal with the ladies!

I have yet to see the SWAT Commander back down from a planned surf adventure due to being tired. Maybe he was being held hostage for his late night disappearance!

Steve
    Very cool Steve, glad we were able to bring back some nostalgia for you.
    Binh was disappointed... Bob & I rubbed it in a little bit by telling him he lost the fish because he scarfed down some powdered doughnuts before we landed a fish. LOL That's a no, no on Bob's boat... NO food until a fish hit the deck!

As for being too tired to hit the surf the next day... I plead the Fifth... and we'll leave it at that.

Give me a call Captain... let's get together and fish sometime soon!
    Last edited by Wingnut; 06-02-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Adding response...

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    As for being too tired to hit the surf the next day... I plead the Fifth... and we'll leave it at that.
    Yeah, what happen Art, she forgot to leave you the key to the handcuffs???

Wow !!! That must of been Awesome !!! Nice going guys !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast