Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake San Antonio with T.O. We Came… We Saw… We Conquered! Sunday 5/30/10

GREAT FULL REPORT WingNut , looks like an adventure for sure . Good action pics , even the Pug got into it ha .

i hate u all ... hah jk but i am very jealous grrrrr

WOW!!..Great looking fish!!!..... all fatties.. Thanks for all the pics....Looks like a fantastic day on the water..........You guys caught a bunch of nice ones!!! Lots of smiles! GOOD STUFF!

Nice bass thumb Arthur!!!! It's gonna make casting the DC interesting for a couple weeks. Yep, from kinda cool, to HOT SUMMER DAYS all in an instant. Enjoy the barbe, and bring some sun screen. Mikey

Absolutely sick Art, that is some crazy striper action.
    You and Binh disappeared from the party so fast. I saw you talking to Tina and Binh talking to Stacy and then you guys were gone. I guess the stripers were more important than the ladies. I miss fishing with Bob, when is my turn???

Thank you Art for inviting me to fish with Bob again, it has been awhile. We left a party full of pretty ladies to chase tails of a different kind. When you slammed on the brakes to avoid that Deer and woke me up I was dreaming about Stripers. All I can about this trip was that it was fantastic and worth the long drive. Hey Bob, sorry that I jinxed myself by eating that doughnut before we caught the first fish. lol That cost me a monster fish. It was great fishing with you and Art again, it really beat fishing from the shore at Pyramid or Castaic. I think I'm going to plan my birthday bash here at this lake and rent one of those big house boats. Thanks again Art and Bob for a fun and memorable day of sick Striper fishing. We had a massive fish fry yesterday, bummer you couldn't make it Art, but I know you were pretty drained.

The title sais it all you guys killed it out there sorry to here about badbeats fish itll be waitn for you guys next time Close call with the deer huh? lol glad nothing happend.

Art & Binh,
    You can't go wrong on Bob's boat. Congrats on the slay guys.
    I got to go up there some day.

KPN.

Always a pleasure reading your reports Arthur, feel like I was there. One of these days I would like to try that lake.....BTW dig the new T57 shirt......OFG

Default Wingnut's response.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    Man that is awesome! Congrats on the day guys, killed um!
    Thanks man, it was pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    It looks like some REALLY awesome slayage!! Congrats on all the nice jailbirds.
    Thanks, a really fun day for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Congrats again Arther, i was really looking forward to this report when we were texting back and forth.

You guys killed it again thanks to Bob "T/O" and his striper slaying skillz...sweet!!!!

Too bad for Binh and the biggen that got away...next time...

awesome report and pics
    `
    That was cool texting back and forth with ya... I didn't know that you were updating everybody until I got a call from Mike later in the day. Glad that I didn't send you anything Bob told me to type. LOL
    Bob & I told Binh the reason he lost that big fish is because he ate before the first fish was put on the boat. That's one of the rules on Bob's boat. "Thou shalt not eat until Striper blood is spilt."
    Can't wait to get back up there again.

Quote Originally Posted by mamachipy View Post
    Way to go out there guys. Looks like you did a bit better than us. I guess that's expected when you go out with the master T/O.
    Just a bit... lol Bob is da man!

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Limits of 8-12lb fish is insane, and congrats on a killer day out on the water Arthur, Bob, and Binh! Now you only need to get one from the SoCal surf Arthur, and you can say you've conquered the stripers in fresh and salt. You guys will stick that 20lber next time!
    I've been trying for three years to pull a Striper out of the surf Marc... it's like capturing lightning in a bottle. One of these days I'll be at the right time and in the right place and it will happen. Hope your toe gets better soon so you can rejoin the S.W.A.T. Crew in the surf buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBait View Post
    That's total massive action! Congrats out there. Looks like you guys are some commercial fishermen that threw a dynamite into that lake. KILLED! SLAYED!
    Cute dog btw.
    We didn't bring any dynamite... but we got something just as deadly, TroutOnly!

Quote Originally Posted by AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN View Post
    Those are things of beauty... Way to fish you guys!!!
    Solid looking Stripers for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhatster View Post
    Total striper anihilation, very impressive bro. What do you expect when wingnut and troutonly team up.
    I looked up that lake, four hour drive from my house, i bet you're glad you got a hybrid. lol
    It was quite a drive bro, but well worth it IMO. 480 miles round trip for me on one full tank in the hybrid, not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!EXELENT!,,,,,

That sealed the deal for me,,,,,3 more days and im there!!!!!

congrats

TRAIL BLAZER
    Good luck TB, tear them up buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    GREAT FULL REPORT WingNut , looks like an adventure for sure . Good action pics , even the Pug got into it ha .
    Thank you... it was a fun adventure from beginning to end. Not bad for our first time at that lake.

Quote Originally Posted by madwire3 View Post
    i hate u all ... hah jk but i am very jealous grrrrr
    Book a trip with T.O. and everybody will be jealous of you!

Quote Originally Posted by M@M View Post
    WOW!!..Great looking fish!!!..... all fatties.. Thanks for all the pics....Looks like a fantastic day on the water..........You guys caught a bunch of nice ones!!! Lots of smiles! GOOD STUFF!
    Those Linesides were full of Shad. Plenty of baitfish everywhere, it's a very healthy lake.

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    Nice bass thumb Arthur!!!! It's gonna make casting the DC interesting for a couple weeks. Yep, from kinda cool, to HOT SUMMER DAYS all in an instant. Enjoy the barbe, and bring some sun screen. Mikey
    I'm gonna have to tape up the thumb Mikey. lol Man, you were right, I had my shirt off for a couple of hours and got quite a sunburn... ouch. Maybe I'll see ya this weekend buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by FishNFurious View Post
    Absolutely sick Art, that is some crazy striper action.
    You and Binh disappeared from the party so fast. I saw you talking to Tina and Binh talking to Stacy and then you guys were gone. I guess the stripers were more important than the ladies. I miss fishing with Bob, when is my turn???
    Hey Vince... women are like buses, if you miss one another will come along in 15 minutes. JK lol. Double digit Stripers are really hard to come by. Funny, Binh and I were watching the clock like we were gonna turn into a pumpkin or something... lol
    You got to fish with Bob last year with me buddy. I'm sure that when Phuong gets his boat, you'll be out there more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    Thank you Art for inviting me to fish with Bob again, it has been awhile. We left a party full of pretty ladies to chase tails of a different kind. When you slammed on the brakes to avoid that Deer and woke me up I was dreaming about Stripers. All I can about this trip was that it was fantastic and worth the long drive. Hey Bob, sorry that I jinxed myself by eating that doughnut before we caught the first fish. lol That cost me a monster fish. It was great fishing with you and Art again, it really beat fishing from the shore at Pyramid or Castaic. I think I'm going to plan my birthday bash here at this lake and rent one of those big house boats. Thanks again Art and Bob for a fun and memorable day of sick Striper fishing. We had a massive fish fry yesterday, bummer you couldn't make it Art, but I know you were pretty drained.
    No problem Binh, Bob was asking when you will come fish with him again... he likes fishing with you. Just make sure you don't eat anything on his boat before we kill a fish next time.
    I saw you slid out of the car seat when I slammed on the brakes, sorry bro.
    Make sure that I get an invitation on that house boat okay?
    Drained isn't the word... I was dead to the world Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonFish View Post
    The title sais it all you guys killed it out there sorry to here about badbeats fish itll be waitn for you guys next time Close call with the deer huh? lol glad nothing happend.
    No worries about the lost fish, sometimes the fish wins... we'll get another chance that's for sure.
    Yeah, I'm glad that I saw that Deer out of the corner of my eye at the last second...

Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    Art & Binh,
    You can't go wrong on Bob's boat. Congrats on the slay guys.
    I got to go up there some day.

KPN.
    Hey Khanh, when the boils goes off up there, it's gonna be insane!

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Always a pleasure reading your reports Arthur, feel like I was there. One of these days I would like to try that lake.....BTW dig the new T57 shirt......OFG
    Thanks Chris... Lake San Antonio is actually a very nice place. A bit far, but an occassional trip would be worthwhile. If you're interested in the new T57 shirts shoot Dana a PM. There are several different designs available in the Team 57 Store.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 06-01-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Adding responses...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast