Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lake San Antonio with T.O. We Came… We Saw… We Conquered! Sunday 5/30/10

Awesome Report guys, I know you had been planning this trip for weeks and as expected it looks like you were faced with some tough enemies up there. Glad to see to the highly anticipated mission was accomplished with tremendous success. Sorry to hear about Binh's loss.. You willl get him next time.

JerryG

Quote Originally Posted by FishNFurious View Post
    Yeah, what happen Art, she forgot to leave you the key to the handcuffs???
    I called Arthur at noon the next day to invite him to go eat some Dim Sum with us and some babe answered his cell, she said that he was tied up at the moment.
    I think i recognized that voice Art.

Hey Bob, i burned some incense in honor of Poseidon. Hopefully he forgives me for eating before the first kill and give me back that monster i lost next time. Thanks again for the good times Bob.

Arthur, Binh and Bob. Totally sick, that's all I have to say!
    Count me in next time.
    Sorry, I couldn't take you to the Lakers game last nigh Art, the wife wanted to go.
    You still think Lakers in six? I say sweep baby!

Default Wingnut's response.

Quote Originally Posted by FishNFurious View Post
    Yeah, what happen Art, she forgot to leave you the key to the handcuffs???
    I always make sure that I know where the spare key is Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Wow !!! That must of been Awesome !!! Nice going guys !!
    Quite awesome Patrick, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post
    Awesome Report guys, I know you had been planning this trip for weeks and as expected it looks like you were faced with some tough enemies up there. Glad to see to the highly anticipated mission was accomplished with tremendous success. Sorry to hear about Binh's loss.. You willl get him next time.

JerryG
    Successful mission indeed Jerry. Sorry that I weren't able to join you and Mike in the surf the next day. I was running on fumes...

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    I called Arthur at noon the next day to invite him to go eat some Dim Sum with us and some babe answered his cell, she said that he was tied up at the moment.
    I think i recognized that voice Art.

Hey Bob, i burned some incense in honor of Poseidon. Hopefully he forgives me for eating before the first kill and give me back that monster i lost next time. Thanks again for the good times Bob.
    You're gonna get me in trouble Binh... that was my physical therapist...
    I'm sure Bob will put you on another Pig again soon bro, and you'll definitely stick him next time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Arthur, Binh and Bob. Totally sick, that's all I have to say!
    Count me in next time.
    Sorry, I couldn't take you to the Lakers game last nigh Art, the wife wanted to go.
    You still think Lakers in six? I say sweep baby!
    Bob was asking about you Phuong... he said that he needs a bigger playhouse.
    You mean to say that your wife is more important than ME buddy? No worries bro, Lauren definitely deserve it... what a great game. I have tickets to game six... but I doubt that the series will come back to L.A.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 06-04-2010 at 11:04 PM.

WN,
    Double Digi Slayage, now that is SWEET SUCCESS!!! Would of liked to have seen Badbeats Beast, next time fo' sho'. Congrats on an AWESOME Slayage Gents. The look on the locals faces when you all were unloading I bet was Priceless indeed.

NG

Hmmmm......
    Looks like I'm only a week behind on commenting on this thread!

GREAT stuff Arthur, Bob & Binh!......
    Looks like you guys ALREADY have that lake DIALED in!....... very impressive!

I hope I can make the trip up there soon with you all, maybe after we all get back from the TEAM 57 event
    at South Lake in a couple weeks!

Nice talking with ya the other day TO!
    Let's hit "The Ramp" Arthur!

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post
    WN,
    Double Digi Slayage, now that is SWEET SUCCESS!!! Would of liked to have seen Badbeats Beast, next time fo' sho'. Congrats on an AWESOME Slayage Gents. The look on the locals faces when you all were unloading I bet was Priceless indeed.

NG
    Thanks NG, we always do great in the presence of T.O.
    Don't worry, we'll get another chance at that beast someday soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Hmmmm......
    Looks like I'm only a week behind on commenting on this thread!

GREAT stuff Arthur, Bob & Binh!......
    Looks like you guys ALREADY have that lake DIALED in!....... very impressive!

I hope I can make the trip up there soon with you all, maybe after we all get back from the TEAM 57 event
    at South Lake in a couple weeks!

Nice talking with ya the other day TO!
    Let's hit "The Ramp" Arthur!

Dana
    Bob has got that lake dialed in in no time at all Dana... amazing how he can locate the fish even on an off day. He wants you on bis boat buddy, so just say the word and we will put you on your first Striper! A big Lineside will rock your world. Happy Birthday my friend and I'll see ya at Parchers next week... can't wait, I need a serious vacation!

Last edited by Wingnut; 06-11-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Spelling correction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234