Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Sick striper slay sunday san ant the boys come out and the stripers fall

Default Sick striper slay sunday san ant the boys come out and the stripers fall

wingnut and his pal bihn came out to see what the excitement was all about ,well they found out,,,,,,T/O-S/O,,,,,,,,,

THANK YOU ARTHUR THANK YOU BIHN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Slow out of the gates, but we ramped up big time huh Bob? You really got that place dialed in quick! What a day... I'll have my report up sometime later.

Get in line people, T.O.'s Guide Service is booking up fast!

Bob your a striper slayer and got that lake on lock. wingnuts smile says it all and so do those fat stripers, double hook up at that....Sweet!!!!!

That is some quality fish.

ARTHUR ,I THINK IT WAS ONLY SLOW BECAUSE BADBEAT COULD NOT KEEP OUT OF THE DONETTES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow! nice slayage.

Glad you finally figured out why you've been 'breaking off ' all these years, Bob....I just never had the heart to tell ya....especially after you paid that feller 5 bucks to show ya how to tie it.... that the 'New and Improved Granny Knot' ain't a nickels worth better than the old one....'less, of course, you want to make it so's you never take off yer sneakers again.... Congrats from the fishin' musician...

SPLIT THE COST AND THE DRIVING AND HAVE A STRIPER TRIP TO REMEMBER,ITS WORLD CLASS STRIPER FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,