Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SUDS STRIPERS BLOOD BEER 2 P/B's HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY SAN ANT SAT AND SOME PALS

hitts you would had love fishing with those two, it was a stripey killin party,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    hitts you would had love fishing with those two, it was a stripey killin party,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,
    They are lucky I stay more focused nowadays otherwise I would have shotgunned their whole supply o beer in one fast sweeping drift….

1 was down in 4.5 seconds…the other was for sippin’ and that was good for me, I had ta stay on top of my game for slayage….

Although those cold beers did hit the spot on a hot day and Patrick and his buddy (sorry buddy-I forgot your name) were having a hoot of a time….

Hiro and I were having a blast getting them all riled up continuously throughout the day…

We kept watching your reaction Bob and we were rolling how you drove on with that smirk on your face…..

UNTIL…the full moon came out !

When unsuspecting Salmonoid phenomenon anglers rounded the bend only to get full mooned by me…

Kinda’ backfired though cause that seemed to excite the troops all the more…

Is that why they were hooting and holerin’ ?

What I saw in that boat didn’t seem regular….I saw:

River Dancing
    The Roger Rabbit
    The worm
    I believe I saw you Bob…. doing the “Vogue !”

Why were you wearing a speedo Bob ? that was when I decided to hit the shoreline/cove where there was much more pleasant eye candy !

Hitt’s would fit right in but you know what Armando, I’m not certain you could keep up…
    Ahhhh ha ha ha….fish killin’ AND Beer drinkin’ ? ALL AT ONE TIME ?
    Ha ha ha ha….

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Good report Bob as always....

Lets work on getting rid of the Noob gloves guys!!!! :-}

Some great pics you got there. And way to slay with the boy...

BTW, is that new trick your using to stop the breakoffs Cutbaits duct secret?

I'm gonna do some research... wondering if these ultra thick guys could be Hybrids?

They are thick. I think the Hybrids are supposed to have more broken up stripes though.

Gary you know what move i was doing ,you were doing it the day me and you hit the san ant,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123