Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wingnut,t/o on the water report san antonio

cutbait Guest

Hurry up Bob... Been waitin

Awesome trip and fun report! Original lol. Yall slayed out there!!!!

LOL, I didn't even know that your were doing this Alex.
    I'll put up a report a little later. Got home late and by the time I delivered all the fish, I was totally wiped out. I couldn't even wake my butt up to meet the S.W.A.T. Crew this morning in the surf. Mikey (Exfactor) is right, I'm nursing a nice sunburn right now.

Phenomenal Striper fishing... we lit them up! Bob is da man!

Here's a little teaser... lol

Last edited by Wingnut; 05-31-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Adding pic.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    IT WAS SICK,AND THEY BUSTED 30LB LINE ,BUT I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM AND RESLOVED IT ,THREE STRIPER REPORTS COMING,,,,,,,,,,,,,alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I MIGHT SLAP YOU,,,,,,LOL,,,,YOU KNOW KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU,,,LOL,,,,,
    Hahahahahahahah,,,,,,i hope you mean fish slap,,,lol,,,,,,,,the problem was the "knot" if i guess right,,,,glad to hear you got it solved
    congrats again on the san antonio slay,,,,,,,yeah,,,,3 reports,,,,thats good reading for those at work......

alex my sons friend was talkin smack so when he wasnt looking i slapped him in the side of the head with one a triple hookups only problem was the stripey was full of spooge and it squirted him on the side of his face i almost fell out of the boat laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    alex my sons friend was talkin smack so when he wasnt looking i slapped him in the side of the head with one a triple hookups only problem was the stripey was full of spooge and it squirted him on the side of his face i almost fell out of the boat laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Mr. stripey spooge slap".......aw dang man thats gross!!...lol.....eewwwwww,,,,,,,,, hahahahahaha

FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT A TRIP GET THREE PEOPLE TOGETHER AND SPLIT THE COST AND SPLIT THE DRIVING , THATS THE EASY FIX,,,,,,,,,,,THE FISHING IS GREAT OUT THERE RIGHT NOW,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    LOL, I didn't even know that your were doing this Alex.
    I'll put up a report a little later. Got home late and by the time I delivered all the fish, I was totally wiped out. I couldn't even wake my butt up to meet the S.W.A.T. Crew this morning in the surf. Mikey (Exfactor) is right, I'm nursing a nice sunburn right now.
    Phenomenal Striper fishing... we lit them up! Bob is da man!
    suprise...lol...i thought a on the water report was in order,,,,
    im sure you were tired, long day slaying in the sun, long night filleting,gutting,sharing with friends&family.
    too bad bout the swat trip,those butts arnt going anywhere....
    sunburns suck,, id get some aloe on that burn.
    bob does got that lake dialed for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12