Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos ready for kitty season?

Default Whos ready for kitty season?

I cant wait, will be there in full force dialing in those meow meow's see ya'll there

Have fun big homie....SLAY and make sure i get invited to the fish fry!!!

GD

Default Me!!!

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME OF YEAR I REALLY FISH. I AM PATIENTLY WAITING. DID TAKE A TRIP TO THE COLORADO RIVER, ITS NICE OUT THERE; I CAUGHT ONE SMALL CHANNEL, MY BUDDY CAUGHT A COUPLE OF FLATHEADS; HOWEVER I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING SOME FRIDAY NIGHTS AT THE LAKE.

Me ive been checking the days off my calander for a month now cant wait 3 more weekends

catfish are biting everywhere why wait

Quote Originally Posted by pho boy View Post
    catfish are biting everywhere why wait
    this is true no need to wait, but there is just something about irvine lake and late nites that no other lake offers not to mention the king of the cats tourney
    Last edited by 2quikmotorwerks; 05-26-2010 at 01:26 PM.

the killa Guest

The Fish Taco will be on the waters at Irvine Lake this year!!!

Thursday night, friday night,and saturday night. I will be there every weekend this summer all the way till the end. Im going for the titan that lurks those waters. And theres nothing like the "king of cat" tourney. Irvine is the lakes of all lakes. My freezer is already loaded and my rods are spooled and i even got another fishfinder for the boat. Now that makes (2) fishfinders. Lol. Im ready and counting the days till it begins. Ooooohhhhhh yaaaa !!!!

i heard the vine will only be open til midnight on sat and sunday now dont know if its true or not but that would suck

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    i heard the vine will only be open til midnight on sat and sunday now dont know if its true or not but that would suck
    that would suck but midnight is just a couple of hours shorter still not that bad, either way i will be there, plus if you think about it most of any of the real big fish that have been caught there are normally before 10pm so midnight should suffice as i chase down that 100+ pounder that out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast