Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gd and frenchy hit nph 5 25 2010

you guys sure know your stuff i got all geared up at fred halls show and have yet gotten out to the surf been tryn hard on panfish freshwater with limited success only have sat im close to mdr so il begin my journey there tryn to sift threw spots any way lots o luck keepemlo

GD & Frenchy,

Sent you 2 a PM!

Sincerly sorry if I offended you guys in any way!

Keep up the great posts!

Steve

Nice day out there guys!

I want to throw in my 2 cents on this conversation.
    I like Steve think the population is just fine. I fish NPH very often, on foot and boat. In the area I fish I hardly see any other anglers that are not FNN's or people I have given advice to on where to fish. I have not seen either of you so I guess "your cove" must be well hidden or you are fishing in popular spots that the folks that keep fish like.

I think I have seen the fish get bigger and healthier in the last two years compared to 3 years ago.

As for realeasing other peoples catches. IMO it is a bad idea. It is not the kind of message I would want our younger readers to get. I dont think saving one or ten fish is worth my life or getting injured. The DFG wardens carry firearms for a reason, because they enforce laws! It would be a shame to hear of an FNN'r getting killed while realeasing someone's illegal catches. I have yet to read anywhere on DFG's website where they suggest that the public take the law into their own hand and enforce the laws. Just my two cents, if you are comfortable doing it, and you dont value your life, then have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    GD & Frenchy,

Sent you 2 a PM!

Sincerly sorry if I offended you guys in any way!

Keep up the great posts!

Steve
    You have to be very careful with what you say to Steve because he is really sensitive. Specially now, since he is trying to quit smoking.

Steve, looking foward to your next report.

Eddie C.

Quote Originally Posted by HESBROS View Post
    As for realeasing other peoples catches. IMO it is a bad idea. It is not the kind of message I would want our younger readers to get. I dont think saving one or ten fish is worth my life or getting injured. The DFG wardens carry firearms for a reason, because they enforce laws! It would be a shame to hear of an FNN'r getting killed while realeasing someone's illegal catches. I have yet to read anywhere on DFG's website where they suggest that the public take the law into their own hand and enforce the laws. Just my two cents, if you are comfortable doing it, and you dont value your life, then have at it.

Long story short, I met and use to fish with a guy back in the day that was shot in the stomach with a 9mm at el dorado park for doing the same thing with a spawning female LMB, and I verfied this story thru the park rangers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123