Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The infamous fairmont*

Default The infamous fairmont*

fished during the day with the kid at fairmont, more like a morning ritual..drop the girls off at 7:45. the kid and i have breakfast at mcdonalds then off to fairmont. tryed my luck for the carps with some stuff i bought from arizona awhile back some kinda molases carp mix. it must work in az cause that $hI7 don't down here. on to the bass, these were caught on different days, caught one on hopping the pads with a lizzard at the lilly pads on brown lake..and 2 in one day with a robo worm..moved my 3 catches up to 6 now from fairmont in the whole year since i moved down here from Orange County...

we just finished watching tom and jerry episode, you know the one where the duckling is lookin for it's mama..

BACK TO THE BASS...

Wow! This is the first time that you are letting us see your face bro! And it is during the daytime! Nice going on the bass. They are not all dirty like Danny's. Better roll them in the dirt. Ha-ha!
    Yeah, the bass are hitting better now than a month ago. I got several good ones recently, but I don't post it much anymore.

sweet daytime slayage,,,BGH,

Nice going . Thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Wow! This is the first time that you are letting us see your face bro! And it is during the daytime! Nice going on the bass. They are not all dirty like Danny's. Better roll them in the dirt. Ha-ha!
    Yeah, the bass are hitting better now than a month ago. I got several good ones recently, but I don't post it much anymore.
    HEY HEY!!!! When I get my fish dirty. I'm doing the lake, and community a service. That extra camouflage helps hide the bass from all the natives (tweakers/homeless/rosegarden men's club). LOL You can't catch what you can't see. :)

Quote Originally Posted by danny300 View Post
    hey hey!!!! When i get my fish dirty. I'm doing the lake, and community a service. That extra camouflage helps hide the bass from all the natives (tweakers/homeless/rosegarden men's club). Lol you can't catch what you can't see. :)
    lmao........your so fairmont rose garden material......

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    lmao........your so fairmont rose garden material......
    I see him walking in that rose garden when I pass buy there to hit the 60 frw....Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I see him walking in that rose garden when I pass buy there to hit the 60 frw....Why ?
    with no fishing gear and brite yellow shirt to flag down his johns....lmao

9. Default

Nice, way to stack up the Fairmount score

See my avatar? Me in the middle. Fairmont is where I first fished and will never forget catching catfish on Sat. and stopping in Riverside for a milkshake with My Dad and Grand Dad before heading home to Edgemont (now Moreno Valley). Good times for sure. My Dads 85 now and I know your kids will always remember you for taking them fishing. Good times for sure.
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 05-23-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast