Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On The Water Report From San Antonio

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,Could it be,,,,,looks like,,,,,

LOOKS LIKE MY BAKO BROTHER <with his SUPPERIOR bako skills,LOL ,,seems to have had the HOTTEST hand,,,LOL
    Nah,, Webmaster owned today... My fish were actually the smallest, FTS had the biggest. Jeff had the most and all were quality..

It just looks like I did in the pic cause I was the only one strong enough to hold up 5 fish.. HAHAHAHA...

Honestly, those pics don't do those fish ANY justice. The bigger fish were close to if not 4 inches thick

cutbait Guest

It was fun meetin and fishing with you Jeff. What a memorible trip. It does get fun rippin across a 18-21 mile lake at 60 MPH with 2 foot wind waves.

Something has to be said about how well that lake handles the wind. 20+mph winds and we were able to scoot at 60. Castaic would of been a B@#$%, but you know how the striper "code" goes.. Never give up till they bleed!

Between crashing the bacholorette party while Gary chose to stay in the boat and fish for crappie, smack talking, drag peeling, bustin 20lb p-line multiple times, not bait balls of shad but bait coves, and Gary's revelations about his personal life, I will always look back on this trip and say,,"ah the good ole days"

This is for BOB

SAAWWEEEEEETTTT STRIPER SLAY BOYS!!!!!!!!! damn those are some quality stripers......Congrats to you all on the kill....

I bet it was loads of laughs and gary keep everyone entertained for hours......Good job with the win jeff, hot stick of the day NICE!!!!!!!

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    and gary keep everyone entertained for hours.
    If you only knew!

Can you us any tips on what you were doing to get bit thanks steve

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    If you only knew!
    I fished with him lastweek, on the bouyline,....one on the most hilarious trips ive ever been on......

So in a sense i kinda do!!!,,,,,sure wish i could have made that trip....owell, next time for sure....

Gary says I owe you something but he said he will take care of it for me..
    What a guy! Gary is such a good friend. Always giving...

It was fun meetin and fishing with you Jeff. What a memorible trip. It does get fun rippin across a 18-21 mile lake at 60 MPH with 2 foot wind waves.

Something has to be said about how well that lake handles the wind. 20+mph winds and we were able to scoot at 60. Castaic would of been a B@#$%, but you know how the striper "code" goes.. Never give up till they bleed!

Between crashing the bacholorette party while Gary chose to stay in the boat and fish for crappie, smack talking, drag peeling, bustin 20lb p-line multiple times, not bait balls of shad but bait coves, and Gary's revelations about his personal life, I will always look back on this trip and say,,"ah the good ole days"
    Thanks Mike, it was awesome fishing with you and those girls were fun too - they sure knew how to party. Gary is hardcore - rod in hand at all times... You gotta hook me up on the duct some time. I'm about 0 for 10 there.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    SAAWWEEEEEETTTT STRIPER SLAY BOYS!!!!!!!!! damn those are some quality stripers......Congrats to you all on the kill....

I bet it was loads of laughs and gary keep everyone entertained for hours......Good job with the win jeff, hot stick of the day NICE!!!!!!!
    Thanks Alex. You're next buddy.... Double D's!!

Quote Originally Posted by theredman View Post
    Can you us any tips on what you were doing to get bit thanks steve
    www.troutonly.net

Nice stripers. WTG

MAN OH MAN! I missed out on the trip of a life time.
    Congrats Jeff, Mike & Gary for a job well done. Good job guys!

KPN.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast