Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Half Day Mako Slay........Oyeah!!!!

Outstanding 1/2 day guy!

Two beautiful, and tasty Makos.............

Capt'n

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihawwww!!!
    what a dayyyy man!!!
    just woke up from a 12 hour "nap" feeling supperrr except for this SORE SORE SORE left arm JEBUS! lol

Goooood day goood dayyyyy!!

Damn thats awsome. You guys are fierce looking! What a way to wake up huh Alex? Enjoyed the read. Congrats to you both for your first Mako's. I would be shaking with excitement thats for sure. Thanks for sharing your trip.

Eddie C.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihawwww!!!
    what a dayyyy man!!!
    just woke up from a 12 hour "nap" feeling supperrr except for this SORE SORE SORE left arm JEBUS! lol

Goooood day goood dayyyyy!!
    Sorry about your car. I hope the other guys insurance is covering it.

fishbones,
    Sick!!!!, awesomely sick report. Mako mania, love it, Congrats to ya Gents.
    Man those Mako do taste yummy, tried some years ago and delicious indeed.
    Thanks for the killer read and awesome photos, sweet cooler shot.

NG

was it really neccesery to kill two makos... just a thought but one if any seems plenty... the number and size have gone way down because of the constant keeping of these great sport fish... just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    was it really neccesery to kill two makos... just a thought but one if any seems plenty... the number and size have gone way down because of the constant keeping of these great sport fish... just my two cents
    he gonna share his catch.right alex.lmao.keep them in the freezer.you never know when your gonna catch another.

you cant be angry ya most boats only keep one but its was both of theuer 1st makos its tradition to kill give him a break

rest assured none of the fish will go to waste. We set beforehand that our limit on mako would be 2. We didn't go passed that so we didn't have to worry about it, but if we caught a third we would have released it.
    All the sharks were filleted and steaked and will be personally eaten/handed out so no worries of waste there.

preaching to the choir

Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast