Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 clear lake catfish derby

man i had no idea this event was going on, great job outhere guys

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKiller View Post
    simply an awesome trip and showing by the scca. man i cannot wait till corona does the discount fridays. im going every week with my crappie light and a buncha sardines and spam. but maybe......clear lake road trip???
    Thanks for the love !!! We will see you at Corona this summer.

ah man I just found out about this event. Count me in for next year. I'm pretty well known in southern california fishing circles but I've spent many a summers and falls in hayward and berkeley and can easily make this event. ANyone know where I can go for the details on it?

Quote Originally Posted by catfishruss View Post
    ah man I just found out about this event. Count me in for next year. I'm pretty well known in southern california fishing circles but I've spent many a summers and falls in hayward and berkeley and can easily make this event. ANyone know where I can go for the details on it?
    you can go to the scca webpage. its on the front page bottom leftside. click the link it will take directly to the clear lake catfish derby webpage.
    Also check The funky fishing show.com for the clearlake fishing episode. It should be up within the next 2 week. The promo is running now.
    We would love to have you out next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12