Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: castaic moonlight event 5/15 with Breeze71

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71 View Post
    Panfish, on 1000$ set ups...you really need the high octane rods and reels for them drag screamers!

Had to reference this one from Fishbone's post...Can anyone guess why Gayordy never has fish pics....

Not true Hiro, I think your photo was cut off !

I believe he SLAYED !

and the subsequent cookout pics.....daddy needs meat....he's gotta EAT !

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Not true Hiro, I think your photo was cut off !

I believe he SLAYED !
    team panfish?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    Why did they call it the "moonlight event" when in fact it took place on a new moon, a "moonlightless" time of the month? It must have been DARK out there!
    P.S.
    It was about 1/4 moon or 1/8 or so....the "new moon" or "moonless" night probably would have been better, normally they do have it as close to the full moon as possible not sure why they had it that soon....either way it was a great bite !

Full moon and New moon phases go in conjunction with max lunar gravitational pull resulting in great fishing..

trust me, it's not the "light" factor of a full moon that maximizes the bite it's the gravitational pull !

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    After 9 ½ years of way-laying Music on the Hollywood Circuit, I moved on to other avenues but I am always “re-visiting” as I don’t want them to come visit me late at night with a length of Garden hose and a Motorcycle chain !

Translated:

After 9 ½ years of way-laying Music on the WEST-Hollywood Circuit, I moved on to other avenues but I am always “re-visiting” as I don’t want them to come visit me FROM WEST- HOLLYWOOD late at night with a length of Garden hose and a Motorcycle chain

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Translated:

After 9 ½ years of way-laying Music on the WEST-Hollywood Circuit, I moved on to other avenues but I am always “re-visiting” as I don’t want them to come visit me FROM WEST- HOLLYWOOD late at night with a length of Garden hose and a Motorcycle chain
    Ahhhh da west bako stud has some experience with the west hollywood ways I see....and wishes to recruit me ? sorry, I'll have to pass but I know you'll be making the pilgramage from west Bako to west hollywood soon enough....I've heard that you dissapear for weekends on end....now we know where to

Heh heh heh heh !
    Sick

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71 View Post
    Panfish, on 1000$ set ups...you really need the high octane rods and reels for them drag screamers!

Had to reference this one from Fishbone's post...Can anyone guess why Gayordy never has fish pics....

If you look closer to the pic you can see that nohoArt was having fun with my steering wheel/fishfinder...

And if you look closer to the trolling motor area, you can see the fluorescent gay-ordy pro-staff carrot stixxx lol

Hey its the s.s.floater,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,those two bluegill killers are from west hollywood they were jealous of the boys with the rainbow umbrella,,,lol,,,,,,,

lol bob if alex hadn't garbed you by your shirt you would have jumped after the umbrella before the guy even noticed it was gone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234