Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: castaic moonlight event 5/15 with Breeze71

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    We caught some fishies...it was FUN !

: )
    Why did they call it the "moonlight event" when in fact it took place on a new moon, a "moonlightless" time of the month? It must have been DARK out there!

To them it's considered the "SPOONLIGHT EVENT"

Yoo that is some nice peace of 4ss you caught there GREAT JOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Aaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccccddddddddddddddddde eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffff fffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghilklomopqr stuvwxyx
    trail blazer:lol:
    A, E, I O U and sometimes Y !

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    A, E, I O U and sometimes Y !
    C,mon bro,,,,,,,,,,,DETAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,,,,, ,,,,Dont be AFRAID,,,,,,,,,No body can make a report up like you!

We want details,,,,,,,NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    C,mon bro,,,,,,,,,,,DETAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,,,,, ,,,,Dont be AFRAID,,,,,,,,,No body can make a report up like you!

We want details,,,,,,,NOW!!!!!!!!!
    Details you ask….DETAILS ?

Well, ok……

I was born in Los Angeles 1966 on a Wednesday morning

7 lbs 8 ounces

Once grown into toddlership, I developed a severe ear infection that affected the development of my ear canals, they grew in a different than normal fashion, channeling sound unlike that of any other.

For some strange reason, this odd channeling of sound, allows me to pinpoint the vibrations (or water displacement) that the fish make when they swim.

This therefore translates to my fish targeting abilities, basically I can use my ears as transdeucers and focus in to where the more active fish are !

Once grown into teen-hood, I used these super sensories to form the band called Albatross in which I zoned in to the ultra sonic sounds relative to music.

This went on into adult hood – all while honing the fishing skills !

After 9 ½ years of way-laying Music on the Hollywood Circuit, I moved on to other avenues but I am always “re-visiting” the ultra sonic sound waves of musical interests !

As a seasoned adult, I am working on perfecting the sound waves created when a striped bass shoots the current in the aqueduct, it has taken multiple trips to devise a method that perfects the abilities to distinguish, current rips and that of a fish’s tail ripping through the fast moving aqueduct flows.

Currently, at any given time, my super-sonic audio capabilities are being utilized by the black ops forces from the Navy but I’m sorry my detailed report must stop here as I don’t want them to come visit me late at night with a length of Garden hose and a Motorcycle chain !

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Troutman is quickly becoming my favorite member.

As for FTS and Breeze?

I question what kinda fish was caught?

Panfish? Carp? Largemouth for the grill?

Catfish, cause they were tired?
    Panfish, on 1000$ set ups...you really need the high octane rods and reels for them drag screamers!

Had to reference this one from Fishbone's post...Can anyone guess why Gayordy never has fish pics....

Last edited by breeze71; 05-18-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Hahahahahahah....get off your butt and throw that pink swimbait geordy....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    To them it's considered the "SPOONLIGHT EVENT"
    spoonlight event in a dark hidden cove.lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Hahahahahahah....get off your butt and throw that pink swimbait geordy....LOL
    Believe it or not he had more chance snagging a fish with the swimbait than what he was doing the rest of the time. ha ha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast