Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Castaic "guide" needed-open back seat for you to show me the striper ropes Sun 5/16

Default Castaic "guide" needed-open back seat for you to show me the striper ropes Sun 5/16

I just got the strippin striper ready for battle and ewant to test her out on Castaic for both our first times. Need someone to come along to show me how it's done. You supply the bait & know how, and I supply the boat and fuel.

Call me at 714-305-1026 lets talk

Greg

I'll roll with you Greg! But if I fall in the water u cant sit there and laugh and take pics! And you have to keep all your stripers not like with T/O ok? LMAOO!!

Greg,

I will be there sunday.....................

Capt'n

Greg,

I can supply some bait and then point in the direction of the water, cast and hope for the best.

so howd you do?

Ended up at the Vine, cuz its closer. My motor needs more luv anyways, so that needs to get done before hitting the ocean or long road trip. I caught 1 crappie EFS. :/