Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Striperonly puts the slay on mr stripey lk san antonio fri

Nice going old man, good to see some better quality. Love the scoop of shad.

Kill, Kill, Kill!!!

DAMN>>>>WRECk,WRECK,WRECK....SHAD SCOOP LOOKS GOOOOD, YOU ARE A SERIAL STRIPER KILLER! MAYBE I'LL SEE YA AT THE MOONLIGHT 2NITE!
    FTW <*((((((>{

They had no chance... Deer apear, forget about it. Stiper slay! Thanks for the report Bob.

Freakin Bob. Way to slay there man. Those are some fat *** striopeys. Good for u, too bad 4 them! Nice pics.
    Return my call.

GM<<><

YOURE OFF BY ALOT C/B , THE SMALLEST FISH WAS 26 INHES LONG AND 19 INCHES AROUND, BY THE CHART FROM STRIPERS 247 A SKINNY 26 INCHER IS AROUND 6 YRS OLD AND IS 7LBS A MEDIUM 26 INCHER IS 8.5 LBS A FAT ONE IS 10 LBS, ,,,THE BIG FISH WAS AROUND 12LBS ,I THINK THE LIMIT WAS BETWEEN 80 AND A 100 LBS, THEY FILLED ONE OF MY BIG ICE CHEAST ALL THE FULL WITH ICE SPRINKLED IN BETWEEN. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BIGGER IF I WOULDNT NOT HAVE LOST THE BIGGER ONES ON LEADERS SNAPPING AND HOOKS BEING BENT, THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT, I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK IM GOING TO CAMMP OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AND MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT AND OF COARSE THE LINE AND BUCKTAIL SIZE IS GOING WAY UP IM GOING TO REALLY SLAY SOME SUPERHOGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait Guest

Dang, good thing you didn't have a second limit to catch. Not sure the Crestliner had the capacity? 200 lbs of limits would be sick

Call the Bako boys next time you roll through town!

MIKE I CAUGHT SIX OF THEM IN LESS THAN AN HOUR ,YOU BOYS MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT A LITTLE TRIP UP THE HWY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IVE GOT GARY SOLD ON IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MASSIVE STRIPEY KILL RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER,,,,,,,,,,t/o..........

cutbait Guest

I think you got everybody sold!

awesome stuff, that overnighter trip sounds soo good right now, striper, beer, bbq, pass out, then more striper

i seen a couple of those things in his cooler.H.O.G.S for sure.wtg bob.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast