Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Striperonly puts the slay on mr stripey lk san antonio fri

Default Striperonly puts the slay on mr stripey lk san antonio fri

GOT THE DAY OFF AND WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING UP THERE, ARRIVED AT 6 GOT THE BOAT ON THE WATER AND HAULED OVER TO AREA I KNOW FROM PAST TRIPS AFTER NO LUCK GOING ONE DIRECTION ,TURNED AROUND AND WENT THE OTHER WAY CROSSED A SMALL COVE OPENING METERED FISH AND AS SOON AS THE RIGS GOT NEAR THEY ATTACKED, I GOT TWO TRIPLE HOOKUPS IN A ROW. SO I HAD TO SLOW DOWN AND NOT LIMIT TO FAST. WORKED A BIGGER AREA TO SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND IT ALL LOOKED GOOD. AFTER A WHILE I WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK AND THROW SOME SURFACE LURES AN STUCK A NICE PIGGIE ON MY KPN. THIS STRIPER BLOODBATH IS DEDICATED TOO TWO GOOD FRIENDS FEELTHEPEEL AN WINGNUT IT WAS FUN TALKING TO YOU WHILE I WAS WRECKING MR STRIPEYS DAY, IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO EVEN WITH THE STRIPERS WHO BROKE ME OFF AND SHOOK ME OFF,,,,,,,,,striperonly came back,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

No matter the lake, TO has no mercy on Mr Stripey! WTG Bob.

TD

WOW! Great job out there Bob . Can I be your deck hand next time you go up there ? . Love the top water catch!

KPN.

nice ! some of those fish look like they could use a lap band :)

cutbait Guest

Outstanding.

Once again showing those striper skills.

Those are some fat stripers. What do you think the total weight was? 40 or 50?

Dang Bob those are some beautiful healthy linesides,,,top water kpn killer Nice!!

you and Arther wernt kidding when you were telling me the larger units were biting there!!

Too bad we had to cancel tomorrows mission up there, o well castaic striper slaying we will do!!

see ya in the A.M,,,,,,,,,,,,fishbones

TO,
    Nice chunky stripers, Congrats! Deer are always a good sign of things to come.

NG

Bob, you have no idea how crazy you got me when you called me from up there today. I had a severe case of Striper fever for the rest of the day. Too bad you had to stay local tomorrow or those big Linesides would surely pay again. We have to plan a mission there very soon. I'll see ya next week and you and Alex kill them tomorrow!!!

WOW!!! Bob,
    it doesn't surprise me at all that you caught a ton of fish, but what awesome quality!

nice going as ever! thanks for the post.

Bob,

those are some healthy line sides. Dam!

How far is San Ant from you?

Capt'n

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast