Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Looking for a really good pair of fins?

Default Looking for a really good pair of fins?

OKAY GUYS (AND GALS). I FOUND THESE ON Ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    These normally retail for $189.00 and up. I've owned mine for 15 years and wish I had bought another pair back then.
    If someone doesnt jump on these by auctions end, I probably will.
    LW.
    Last edited by Liteweight; 05-26-2010 at 07:07 PM.

I've got some there not blue there black but there Force fins and there adjustable I'd sell mine for half that if anyone is interested eMail me @ fastfish11@yahoo.com

Fastfish

get a pair of hotspot fins. i have used a pair of power fins i got from bob marriotts 15 years ago. these are similar but feel a little more flexible when you kick so there is not that much pressure on the top of your foot.

Did you get fins yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfish View Post
    I've got some there not blue there black but there Force fins and there adjustable I'd sell mine for half that if anyone is interested eMail me @ fastfish11@yahoo.com

Fastfish
    Force Fins are fannnntastic! I love mine.
    Also Fastfish is a great guy and quick and easy to buy from (bought my waders from him)

Go to Play it Again Sports, you can find great fins for cheap there. Plus you can take old sports gear and trade them in. I got a great set of US Diver fins and they ROCK, only $35