Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron and the Chokeliers

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Michael Jordan greatest player of all time period.
    Spoken like a true sheeple.

Jordan couldn't get anything done until Pippen showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    If Kobe wants another ring then this would be his last year of getting it. The guy is getting old and will no longer be able to keep up with the younger guys. Did anyone watch the Lake and Thunder show? How does he compete with Fallbrook or Durant? Fisher should have retired a long time ago. Your 7fters are always going to play injured. Good bye lakers!...If the lakers want a chance at another ring they need to rebuild. Bring Lebron, Bosch and Dwayde to LA. Get rid of Fisher, Walton, Kobe, Farmar, and Brown and you'll have a team that will be able to complete for the next 5-10 years.

Magics will beat the Celtics in 6 games
    Suns will sweep the lakers

Magics will in the finals
    i want whatever you are putting in your pipe you must be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Spoken like a true sheeple.

Jordan couldn't get anything done until Pippen showed up.
    Yeah and Magic didn't have a supporting cast with James Worthy, The Capt. Kareem Abdul Jabar, Byron Scott, Michael Cooper etc etc. Magic had a better supporting cast then MJ did, Mj won with less. How many titles did Magic have? And Jordan? Exactly. Spoken like cattle without a clue..

LeBron can't do it all by himself--he plays all 5 positions!! Who does he have that can take over a game? Mike Brown can't make game adjustments..

Wow "MJ DID MORE WITH LESS" ???

Are u kidding me??? Pippen,Rodman,Horace Grant, John Paxson, Luc Longley, Steve Kerr, Ron Harper, Toni Kukoč...

when the bulls had the 2 3-peats there teams were Stacked like a tower of IHOPS pancakes...

Lakers lineup last year would be consididerd winning with less in my book compared to the bulls players I mentioned. I read somewhere Jordan himself said Kobe and the players now compared to his day play on a whole other level. AND has said if they played these teams back them there would have never been any bulls 3 peats, but a few championships would still be won.

And another big reason is this, Kobe came straight outta highschool into the NBA. Yea who cares but take this into account. He had no kind of college Coaching,training no superstar head coach like Jordan. Jordan was coached by the legendary Dean Smith. Believe it or not but I wasnt the biggest kobe fan there is i actually got mad when the lakers traded shaq instead of kobe. But I have now become a believer.
    Last edited by The Angler; 05-16-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Yeah and Magic didn't have a supporting cast with James Worthy, The Capt. Kareem Abdul Jabar, Byron Scott, Michael Cooper etc etc. Magic had a better supporting cast then MJ did, Mj won with less. How many titles did Magic have? And Jordan? Exactly. Spoken like cattle without a clue..
    So you want to base the greatest with just championships? Then you would have to say Bill Russell is the greatest.

Do you even know what Majic did in 1980? Here's a little help...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_NBA_Finals

How that supporting cast, losing the MVP, your rookie year then going from point guard to play center and brining home the title along with the finals MVP. All at the ripe age of 20. (cause he left Michigan State after two years)
    As the NBA call it "AMAZING"

People forget when Jordan was the "Bad Boys" aka Detroit Pistons little b!tch for three years in a row.

i didn't read anyones comment after my last post lol..i just wanted to add this about your lovely coach

http://www.thenation.com/blog/boycot...-root-los-suns

Kobe with 40 in the WCF.... At age 31 who said hes to old and cant run with the young guys GET THE F>>/ OUTTA HERE .....

KOBE is one IF NOT the Best that has ever played the game.

[QUOTE=superbigfish;457128]

Suns will sweep the lakers

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LAKERS

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast