Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AV Duct Quickie

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    If you have one to lend, I would consider that. Maybe even just to try it to see if I like it and then I could get my own?
    Z, I've got quite a few lefties so either way is fine by me. Who knows, you just might find that you prefer them.

Mike, Thanks and that's very nice of you to offer. I will try it out and you never know, maybe I will like it? I just never worked a baitcaster with a left retrieve. Let me know when you're coming this way. I'll try to get you on some fish.

Hey Whats up? New to the site, i live in hesperia love to bass fish is their a good place to go for some stripers up here? can anyone help?

when you say AV aquaduct....are you referring to apple valley??? or what lol i always see it and i am so confused

Antelope Valley

I live in Hesperia and do a lot of LMB fishing any good spots to fish the duct around this area?

There are plenty of spots but there is no such thing as a "good spot". The fish can be anywhere. I would hit many spots that roads cross the duct and even get out and walk a mile or so in one direction and then back, working that stretch of water with various lures. Use google maps in satellite view and you will see all the roads that cross the duct. They have walk in fishing access at these locations.

WTG YOLO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope the arm heals soon for ya,,,,,great job on the striper

Been looking for these Gates Haven't found em yet... Nice Catch though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12