Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lagoon 5/9/2010 pics

Default Lagoon 5/9/2010 pics

Went to the Goon on Sunday. Tubed from 2-7. Wind for the most part was pretty strong and my legs were super sore from kicking. Caught em all on reaction baits so it was pretty fun not dropshotting for a change. Also caught my PB crappie by accident! biggest bass was 4.5-5 lbs. my PB for the lagoon so far. so i was pretty stoked! Pretty nerve wrecking fight with a LC but he inhaled it! Here are a couple pics of the biggest.

enjoi

BB

NICE GOING OUT THERE, WHAT A NICE CRAPPIE? WAS THAT THE ONLY CRAPPIE THAT DAY??? \
    oH AND CONGRATS ON THE PB...
    i NEED TO TAKE OUT MY FLOAT TUBE TO THE GOON AGAIN

Congrats on the PB crappie and also bass. I'm going tomorrow in the boat and it shouldn't be as windy. What kind of reaction bait did you get them on?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Congrats on the PB crappie and also bass. I'm going tomorrow in the boat and it shouldn't be as windy. What kind of reaction bait did you get them on?
    Thanks Guys! Fireball, caught em on LC jerks and cranks. Good luck out there! GET EM!

congrats on the PB's keep up the good slayage..

Damn that's a pretty big crappie, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by BassButcher View Post
    Thanks Guys! Fireball, caught em on LC jerks and cranks. Good luck out there! GET EM!
    Nice. I actually caught almost all of my fish on a Megabass jerkbait yesterday and my dad got one on an LC jerkbait. A couple of drop shot fish too.