Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Castaic Morning Bass Session 5.8.10

Default Castaic Morning Bass Session 5.8.10

Opted to test the morning bite and came away with some nice catches on the jerk bait in shad pattern. I fished until the winds came and made conditons challenging.

I all so saw some really nice bass caught today. Castaic has really inspired me to hit some lakes more often.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castaic 5 5 2010.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	22482   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castaic 4 5 2010.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	22483   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castaic 3 5 2010.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	22484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castaic 5 2010.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	22485  

Nice job Smoov. You need to get that tube so you can go to the night events. I went tonight and caught 6, with the biggest being around 3 lbs. A little disappointing compared to last time, but there was this one spot that was WFO, but I fished it with another guy for like 10 minutes only and then had to go in.

thanks for the report CL the goon is going off...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Nice job Smoov. You need to get that tube so you can go to the night events. I went tonight and caught 6, with the biggest being around 3 lbs. A little disappointing compared to last time, but there was this one spot that was WFO, but I fished it with another guy for like 10 minutes only and then had to go in.

I have the tube budgeted for some time in august. I cant wait to get it. As soon as I do you will be the first I contact for a tutorial.

awesome fishing man!

I keep saying I'm going to go there, but i keep putting it off. Maybe this weekend, the drive should be worth it.