Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. Crew Exploratory Recon Mission. Sunday 5/2/10

Default great report

Great report guys, and good job capturing all those prisoners and destroying one of there submarines! looking forward for the next S.W.A.T. report.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Walmart Gear Malfunction

I know that spot ? Wait ? Wait a minute ? Ok
    Just figured it out. Let me run across the street and check.
    OK Recon Mission Confirmed.
    Swat Recon trying to invade DR Beach Head.
    Gonna be a Turkey Shoot next time.
    You have been warned. I told my neighbor girls and she will take you guys out from a above balcony.

Fishing Indian Tribal Land Without Documentation ! OMG !
    You guys have some BIG Huevos !

Defend The Beach 'At All Costs '

Sniper Neighbor Girl.
    When I gave her the pics of the enemy combatants she said.
    'You might as well put a rotating Becon on that guy Lucas's head'

DR
    Hey DR, I certainly hope that humor is what you're after, because it did get a chuckle out of me.

So you know one of the SWAT crew recon stops, big deal. Trust me, it's not YOU that they are worried about. Any locals will know their beach just by looking at the picture of the sand. Your beach huh? I'll make sure we give you a heads up before we invade your beach again so you can come down and show us how to properly poach your beach. Oh yeah, and bring your Sniper Girl neighbor, we got plenty of big guns that she can play with. Take care and see you around.

The beach is looking more and more enticing with this warm weather and halis seemingly growing by the week...thanks for sharing another fun adventure. Good read Arthur.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 05-03-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Hey DR, I certainly hope that humor is what you're after, because it did get a chuckle out of me.

So you know one of the SWAT crew recon stops, big deal. Trust me, it's not YOU that they are worried about. Any locals will know their beach just by looking at the picture of the sand. Your beach huh? I'll make sure we give you a heads up before we invade your beach again so you can come down and show us how to properly poach your beach. Oh yeah, and bring your Sniper Girl neighbor, we got plenty of big guns that she can play with. Take care and see you around.
    Whoa, easy Phuong... I'm sure DR was just humoring us, right DR?
    Been doing some intel work on you DR, moving from one website to another I see, do they want you back?
    Behave yourself buddy, I kinda like your humor around here.

Just clowning. Playing with your 'Recon Mission' post. I know that spot. Those condo's above was where a Indian tribe lived. They excavated a whole area full of artifacts at the pool area then got kicked out and built condos over it in the 60's.
    DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 05-03-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: x

WOW!!! Anyone just taking a look @ a Pic of "the crew" would be able to tell the flatties never have a chance.
    Good thing "the flatties" don't have access to this site otherwise they would be able to catch on to your tactics!

btw: I noticed that Wingnut Pug is not "fully" outfitted (no backpack and don't they make a small 3rd rod grip that small?).
    I think the pics say it all...PRICELESS
    Nice day on the water with friends. COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
    Robert.
    Last edited by Liteweight; 05-03-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: edit to include question

Oh yeah, by the way, well done Team. Sorry i couldn't head out on Sunday, but looking forward to the upcoming Halibut fest in the surf. Hey Lucas, i like talking to Jerry, he's the only one that would talk to me when we fish. Art usually just tells me to shut up and fish. lol

Some fish is infinitely better than no fish =) I caught the big skunk at San Onofre that morning...there i was, on the beach baking in the sun, wishing i had checked my PM sooner. Hahah...Thanks for the invite though Arthur...it's crazy how you could fish so hard with so little sleep!

Good going crew, and thanks for the report! I must get out there again with you guys...looks like good time on the water as usual!

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Oh yeah, by the way, well done Team. Sorry i couldn't head out on Sunday, but looking forward to the upcoming Halibut fest in the surf. Hey Lucas, i like talking to Jerry, he's the only one that would talk to me when we fish. Art usually just tells me to shut up and fish. lol
    Phoung

Hope you are doing very well my friend. We missed you out there yesterday. It was great meeting and talking to Lucas. He is a fellow pug owner and he was kind enough to listen to me ramble on about fishing all day. Hopefully we can all make it out soon for a mission. That goes for you too BSP. Looking forward to fishing with you guys. Like Mike has mentioned there was tons of bait in the water on the first spot. As soon as the water temps rebound from last weeks winds the fishing should start to get really good.

Steve, Mike, Arthur, Lucas

Thanks guys I had a great time yesterday. I also want to say thanks again to Arthur for everything.. I decided to stop by the plan C spot on the way home. You guys didn't miss out on any thing. There were no signs of life. No rips, no bait, and no bird activity but the water did feel warmer. I tried it for while and ended up with a small round ray and one halibut about 15". Good times on the water with friends now that's what it's all about.. Looking forward to the next mission.

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 05-04-2010 at 12:25 AM.

NIce work on the brown flatperch, fellahs... and one thing Dock Rat forgot to mention - that shell is a type of welk not a conch... learn your sea snails!!!;)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast