Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Native Gal's fish'n buddy hits up the James again for a kitty slay!

Default Native Gal's fish'n buddy hits up the James again for a kitty slay!

Thursday night my husband (TEAM57 EAST?) tells me his co-worker asked if he would like to go out on his boat fishing again Saturday, with a twist of his arm he says oooo.kkk.. lol. Meet up time 8a.m. to hit up the same spot as last saturday.
    So they meet up and it's off to the trailer supply store , hmmmm! change of plans I guess, lol. So they had to find some lug nuts for his older trailer, they spend several hours finding needed supplies and finally around noon head out to launch, hmmm! the gate is locked, what??? They decide to head home and return later in the day to do some night fishing. Hit the water finally around 5:00 p.m., off to the spot.
    So they c-rig some herring fillets again and they start pulling in cats all night long. The guys wife brought in the lone Rockfish "Striper" of the day approximately 26". Last saturday they started earlier in the day and brought in alot of stripers. So starting out later in the day they only get cats. They fished till 1 a.m., for a change the weather was nice and warm only light jackets for the night. They end up catching about 30+ total and took some home for dinner the next day. My husband caught his PB cat weighing in at 7.15, he was happy bout that.
    They had an xlnt night slaying the cats and his co-worker told him wait until it really goes off. Last summer his co-worker and his wife would go out and in a few hours a total of 60+ fish were caught , nice ones too.
    He only got a couple of good shots off his cell.
    My husbands PB Cat 7.15, good job baby!

The nights slay......

Until next report from TEAM57 EAST.....

Thanks for reading,
    NG

Why do out of state fishing look better than ours! Cuss its true!

Whoo hoo, nice Kittie Mike... way to represent Team 57 East!
    NG, you guys are going to have a blast fishing back there.

NICE!

Always GREAT to see TEAM 57 represented outside of California!
    TEAM 57 EAST .......... I like it!

I guess that "kitty litter" tub under the cleaning table is kinda appropriate! HA!
    Thanks for sharing Mike.... looking forward to more reports from you!
    Congrats on the PB!

NG check your PM!

Dana

I could of so hit up the James River while I was in AIT @ Ft. Lee,VA!!! I wasn't too far from the confluence of the James and Appomatox Rivers. I'll go there after I come back from deployment and slay some kitties and some slabs. :)

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job ,,,,,,,,,,,Great kitty cat SLAY!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM 57,,,,,,,,ooooOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION