Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How has Cerritos been?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi View Post
    Got there at 7, had some nibbles but no takers. I think I had a bass grab at the mini tube jig and run but not long enough to set it.

Probably go back tomorrow, Sat or Sun.
    Still any trout left in there? They should be stocking next week right?

I can report there are still trout in that small pond. I saw roughly 10 jumpers over a three hour period. After sundown I had to re-bait my powerbait line three times. Wife said "only the smart ones are left".

The catfish were nibbling too.

I'll be there at 2 or 3pm till late tomorrow. Gonna be going for the cats for the family.

Met up with zZaNg tonight, everyone was KILLING the latest catfish stocking (which was the Friday at 6:00pm)... Except for me, I only took home one, but I'm setting up for tomorrow.

Sunday is going to be the haul!

Oh sweet catfish got stocked this week? I'm going tommorow, FIGHT THE WIND!

p.s. Mind telling me which lake was stocked? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    Oh sweet catfish got stocked this week? I'm going tommorow, FIGHT THE WIND!

p.s. Mind telling me which lake was stocked? thanks.
    They physically stocked the deep south west part of the large lake. With that said most cats were pulled from the channel spot between the shallow south east and west. Lots of bait was used throughout the day, cats seemed to favor different bait throughout the day.

Was cool meeting you and your wife and talking about everything possible haha. Let me know when you'll be going out again.

Quote Originally Posted by zZaNg View Post
    Was cool meeting you and your wife and talking about everything possible haha. Let me know when you'll be going out again.

zZaNg , Yo Bro , have have you been ? Been to long since we fished together . You still fish with Steve ? Shy Boxer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi View Post
    They physically stocked the deep south west part of the large lake. With that said most cats were pulled from the channel spot between the shallow south east and west. Lots of bait was used throughout the day, cats seemed to favor different bait throughout the day.
    Thanks man, big help. Gl out there. I think I'm gonna give the cats a shot tommorow morning before the wind picks up.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    zZaNg , Yo Bro , have have you been ? Been to long since we fished together . You still fish with Steve ? Shy Boxer ?
    been okay, i moved right next to cerritos regional so i've been there like everyday lol. Yea i still fish with Steve all the time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast