Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How has Cerritos been?

Quote Originally Posted by beethao View Post
    hey ariel man this sucks. We were going to head over there, but got some retarded chores to do. Man screwed my whole day up.
    I went to my younger brothers final high school baseball game, so I couldn't go. But I did get a chance to drive by and there was quite a few people fishin the upper lake. Not much room from what I could see, so maybe its a good thing you didn't go

lol I didn't end up going either... triple fail

haha, we sure stand by our words! Reminds me of my brother in law "Ohhh yeah sure! I'd love to go. I'll meet you there, I'll even bring the grub!"

At the end of the day I'm standing there by myself with my stomach growling.

I'm going now and I'll be there all day :)

I'll have a camo boonie hat on.

Long day with only a Catfish to show for it. Still had fun though.

Last edited by Hoshnasi; 05-15-2010 at 01:00 AM.

great catch. I'm got skunked today and yesterday. Man those bass sure are hard to get.

Default been good actually

They stocked on tuesday but ive been there every day for the past 4 days and pulled up 10+ trout every day haha. You Might've seen me. I was the big dude throwing power bait on a bobber fishing the top, and throwing my fly rod on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by zZaNg View Post
    They stocked on tuesday but ive been there every day for the past 4 days and pulled up 10+ trout every day haha. You Might've seen me. I was the big dude throwing power bait on a bobber fishing the top, and throwing my fly rod on the side.
    Did we talk yesterday? I had pulled up the three trout with the Kastmaster.

Nice looking Cat, have they started stocking them yet or is he just a holdout from last summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    Nice looking Cat, have they started stocking them yet or is he just a holdout from last summer?
    I'm not really sure. the DFG sites makes me think they haven't even started stocking cats yet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast