Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How has Cerritos been?

Just got back after some sunset and night fishing when the fountain went off. Took home three trout with a bobber to split shot to hook set with yellow Powerbait. They were ATTACKING the yellow powerbait. Some other colors but the yellow was insane.

Wow that's awesome! How crowded has it been? Last few times I've been there after a stock its usually pretty packed for a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    Wow that's awesome! How crowded has it been? Last few times I've been there after a stock its usually pretty packed for a couple days.
    On stock day at 6:00 pm my wife estimated there was 30 people. Today there was about 15 give or take (all around the fountain pool).

What was pretty cool though is another guy today caught a trout and two decent catfish. I don't think the cats were stocked either. All from the fountain lake.

Edit to add the first of the night:
    Last edited by Hoshnasi; 05-13-2010 at 12:40 AM.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some big ole cats in there. They stock them during the summer, the catfish derbys stock some nice ones and tons of them as well. One of these days this summer I'll go out there and throw a piece of shrimp or mackerel or something into the middle of the lower lake and see whats there.

I'm going to cerritos lake today with my brother and cousin. We are going to be bass fishing if anyone wants to come along and try to figure out the pattern to catch the bass.

Quote Originally Posted by beethao View Post
    I'm going to cerritos lake today with my brother and cousin. We are going to be bass fishing if anyone wants to come along and try to figure out the pattern to catch the bass.
    When are you heading over? At the earliest I'd be there at 7:00 pm :/

Work work work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    ...One of these days this summer I'll go out there and throw a piece of shrimp or mackerel or something into the middle of the lower lake and see whats there.
    The guy last night was running an egg sinker to a hook baited with ham when he caught his first Catfish in the fountain pond. He had it in there for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by beethao View Post
    See ya there, right after class...

Good luck guys, report back!

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    See ya there, right after class...
    hey ariel man this sucks. We were going to head over there, but got some retarded chores to do. Man screwed my whole day up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast