Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mission Bay Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    AP European History. Doing fine with all the post 19th Century, but the popes, King Louis's, and Austria-Hapsburg....

You should bring your tube the Newport sometime. You won't be fishing LMB's anymore lol.
    Ah, nice. I got a 3 on that test. I didn't really do any work for the class or anything either, lol. All I cared about was passing, so 3 was fine with me. Hope you do well on it. I got a 4 on the AP Environmental Science test 2 years ago and hardly did anything in that class too.

Ya, maybe I will hit NPH sometime. It is just far for me and the Lagoon is so close, haha. I don't think I will ever stop LMB fishing since anything else is pretty far away.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the tips and insight. I'll try some of those techniques next time.

Unfortunately, I am unsucessful at getting the pictures off my friend's BlackBerry, so you're just gonna have to take my word for it haha. This was our 4th trip to MB in just as many weeks and we have just been able to figure out a pattern. Totally different fishing than NPH. More underwater structure oriented, and way less docks which is my power game. From what many other more experienced MB anglers have told me was that for the last month or two, it's been slower than ever.

Expect more reports from MB as more free time opens up this summer. My friend has his boat stored at Campland on the Bay, so we'll be hitting MB hard. I want a Corvina so bad. As for this Saturday, I'll be taking an AP test from 9-1, but after, it's game on in NPH.

Peace
    Want a corvina or maybe even a bonefish PM me. For real. I used to target the corvina and SD bay is a much better spot and bigger fish. Maybe even log barrracuda if your interested.

FIshingbee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12