Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flatmasters 4 - Blythe - June 19th thru 20th

2 - $25.00 Bass Pro Cards mailed today Brian! ......... lemme know when they arrive!
    Hope everyone has a great time out there!

Dana

Thanks a lot Dana. Will do!

B

1. Bluehunter +1
    2. Team760 and Gina
    3. Kotka Man +1
    4. Ryan7878
    5. lightline21
    6. katnip+3
    7. Max+2
    8. Flatheadfever

Ok folks the event a few weeks away its time to get it pumped. Hit me up 4 details.

B

hey brian ! only afew days away to the blythe flatmasters 4. we have not heard any updates regarding event are we still on? if we are do you know if b&b will have goldfish my supplier is out.

Quote Originally Posted by 10milehike View Post
    hey brian ! only afew days away to the blythe flatmasters 4. we have not heard any updates regarding event are we still on? if we are do you know if b&b will have goldfish my supplier is out.
    For sure we are still on. Still meeting in Blythe.

Ok everyone event is a few days away. Hope to see everyone there it should be fun. Remember we are meeting in Blythe at mayflower Camp at 8am. Recent reports show that flatheads are biting well in Blythe as well as palo Verde. Anglers can fish boat or shore on this one it does not matter. Plus Canals, drain ditches, backwaters, and main river are all good for this trip. We want everyone to catch fish at whichever location that is more feasible for you - man - women, young, and old.

If you plan to use a boat on the main river be very careful and watch out for sand bars.Low bottom boats are recommended and not the really big V style boats. If you are new and plan to fish the bank and need help we can point you in the right direction. Primarily the palo Verde drains been best for bank style fishing but there are also places on the main river as well that is good for channels and flatheads.

Be mindful of the heat and bring plenty of liquids. Absolute best time to get bait is early morning and late evening. If you already have bait spots in mind you may want to get some before registering or go directly after registering to beat the mid day heat. Mayflower area has bait spots as well as a baitshop in town not far away at B&B that sells goldfish if you need some.

Palo Verde also has a bait shop in town that sells goldfish.

I would like to wish everyone good luck and see you all out there Saturday morning. Good luck!

B

Hey 10mile pm me I've got some intel for you,Recon mission turned out to be fab.Looking forward to this weekend.

Joe

Ok people the time is almost here. If anyone has any questions or needs help hit me at my 310 at 310 256-0332. My 424 gets no reception there.

See everyone at mayflower in Blythe at 8am Sat morn.

Have a safe trip and take your time.

Ok eveverybody here is a short video of what went down. Did not take many pics but have some cool footage. Will give a full report later tonite. Busy day for me today. Report coming tonite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et3Ljp8er4A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast