Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flatmasters 4 - Blythe - June 19th thru 20th

Default Flatmasters 4 - Blythe - June 19th thru 20th

Time to start setting the stage for the Flatmasters 4 event in Blythe. This is an annual event we have in Blythe at Mayflower camp site. Anglers can fish either the Main River or the Canal, backwaters, or drains for this event. Sign in will be at 8am conducted at Mayflower Camp on the 19th and weigh in will be conducted back at Mayflower camp at 8am the following morning on Sunday. This will be the 3rd event of the year and is also a qualifier for our point system in which the top person with the most points will get a rod and reel valued at close to $200 at the conclusion of the August event which is the last wccm derby of the season.

Anglers may fish Blythe or Palo Verde for this event just like in the past. Just make sure that you arrive back by weight in time and leave your location in good time to arrive for the weigh in. Categories for this event will be flatheads and channels.

$25 tournament fee

Flatheads - single biggest - $20 - 1st thru 3rd - 50%, 35%, and 15% winnings of total deposits.

Channel - winner takes all biggest channel cat - $5

This promises to be a great event just like the rest of our events of the past. More details and rules and regulations coming following the Imperial Valley event in May. For those of you interested in this event please post your intent. Also those willing to donate or help sponsor event please contact me as far as sponsoring with shirts, hats, etc.

Look forward to seeing you in Blythe in mid June - Flatmasters 4 - who will be the next flatmaster winner? See ya there.

B

1. Bluehunter+ 1

yup gina and i are in of course

1. Bluehunter +1
    2. Team760 and Gina
    3. Kotka Man +1
    4. Ryan7878
    Last edited by bluehunter; 04-27-2010 at 07:55 PM.

1. Bluehunter +1
    2. Team760 and Gina
    3. Kotka Man +1
    4. Ryan7878
    5. lightline21
    6. katnip+3

Ok peeps the last event is in the books. Time to get the June event crackalacking and on point. There will be a few changes to the next event.

The fee is increasing 5 dollars per person. The total fee for the event will be $30 dollars instead of 25 dollars to help with fee and cost of tournament . I look forward to seeing everyone there and its going to be a blast. 30 - 40 pound flatheads have been making a good showing as they come off of their beds and is going into a feeding mode. The bite been about a month behind but they are finally waking up. Should still be going strong for the event. See ya there!

B

The point system for the rod and reel giveaway will be updated shortly.

B
    Last edited by bluehunter; 05-19-2010 at 10:11 AM.

had a great time at imperial and looking foward to a better time in blythe so count us in max +2.

1. Bluehunter +1
    2. Team760 and Gina
    3. Kotka Man +1
    4. Ryan7878
    5. lightline21
    6. katnip+3
    7. Max+2

Hey Brian......

I'm gonna make one of these events one day!...... Ill be at South Lake on these dates.......... BUT, on behalf of Team 57..... I'd like to donate TWO $25.00 Bass Pro Shops gift cards for your derby winners......

Shoot me a PM as to where to mail them and Ill get them sent.....
    Hope you all have a good time!

Dana
    Fisherman 57

Thanks a lot Dana. I appreciate it. PM on the way.

Been hearing of some 30 pound class flats coming out of the area lately. Should be no different fot the event. About 3 more weeks peeps. Spread the word. Look forward to seeing ya. Updated stats coming soon.

B

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast