Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: intake 2

Default intake 2

i was told that this lake was made deeper? if so has it changed the fishing? is it still producing? ill hit it up on opening day if good.

The lake had some work done a couple years ago, and was closed for a while, but has been open for a couple years, I was there after the work was done and fishing was great. The lake gets well stocked for the opener and usually has some good sized trout.

Default Re: intake 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigboom44
    i was told that this lake was made deeper? if so has it changed the fishing? is it still producing? ill hit it up on opening day if good.
    It fishes the same as before. They dredged out some sediment from the bottom. It is the same fish producing pond. I will hit it on the opener for a few hours then head off to other spots

I always hit up Intake II on the way up to Mammoth. Cool place.

Hey there, if you guys are familiar with that area ,there is a store with a little pond and campers for rent. If anybody has any information on it please respond.I cant find anything on the net about it. Its just above Four Jeffery camp (great place by the way) and below the marina. I m almost positive its not Parchers. Thanks for any info.

Hey there, if you guys are familiar with that area ,there is a store with a little pond and campers for rent. If anybody has any information on it please respond.I cant find anything on the net about it. Its just above Four Jeffery camp (great place by the way) and below the marina. I m almost positive its not Parchers. Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by benks
    It is called Creekside RV Park. Just across the street from Bishop Creek Lodge. Ron is the owner

Dont know if this will help or not...

http://www.bishopcreeksidervpark.com/index.html

(if this is the place that is)

X