Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lagoon 4/24 pics

Default Lagoon 4/24 pics

awesome day at the lagoon!!! it was great to finally get out and go fishing. I've been so busy with school... Such a beautiful day, sunshine with a steady 5-10 mph wind. Caught em on a variety of plastics today. Shakyhead, dropshot and wacky rig all killed it. also had my best day at the lagoon as far as numbers. stopped counting after awhile. Biggest was a 4 lber. Tight Lines everyone! BB

Nice job. You should have gone to the night float tubing event! I ended up catching 8 bass, with the biggest being 6 lb 6 oz last night!

Great job out there, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Nice job. You should have gone to the night float tubing event! I ended up catching 8 bass, with the biggest being 6 lb 6 oz last night!
    Thanks guys. I didn't even know there was a night event... I was drivin away as it was gettin dark thinkin WTH why aren't these guys getting kicked off the lake yet?!?! hahaha!

One of the bets reports I'v seen all this year...
    Good F***in Job

Great Job on the float tube!! Nice catch bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by BassButcher View Post
    Thanks guys. I didn't even know there was a night event... I was drivin away as it was gettin dark thinkin WTH why aren't these guys getting kicked off the lake yet?!?! hahaha!
    Lmao, that must have been weird. Here's all the info you need: http://www.castaiclake.com/docs/2010...be_fishing.pdf
    I'll probably be at the next one too.

Thanks fellas. I'll try to come out on the next night event. Sounds fun!

Awesome job, congrats on all the fish. Hope to see you at the next night event :D