Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mega slay

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    Aurora Black is another LC color that has caught me AV duct stripers. Yes the Rapala XRap has too and I lost one on it a little over week ago.
    Agreed.

I don't like the Rapala due to the 2 hook set up.

Is there a larger version with 3 hooks? The 10 size does only have 2 hooks. I had the fish on for awhile and was making a few runs when it got off so it's just one of those things I think.

cutbait Guest

Here is a pic of the Bako 1 swimbait.

Top secret as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

Top secret as it gets

HAYYYY,,,,,,,,,,You told me that you only had the pink and mauve color that we used last night!!!!!!!!!

and the ones we used had full beards,,,,,not just nose hairs and a mustache,,,,Whats up with THAT?????

Top secret as it gets

WTF ?.....

Welcome to tackle talk.
    This is where we:

talk

We talk

We talk… about tackle

I made a REAL “BIG BUD” lure out of a REAL Budweiser, that is da shiznat’

Nice killing spree you striper killin madmen !

I am jealeous ! : )

I think I know that walk, me thinks big bud will need to prevail soon !

Gary

OMG, what a slay!!!! that's gotta be some sort of a record high for duct.
    Congrats!

Top secret as it gets

Now it's complete
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bako 1 lure.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	22179

Also when I am making lure color selections, I tend to lean towards the green hues cause green fluorescence combinations encompass an excitation wavelength range between 510 and 560 nanometers with passband width profiles of 10, 25, 30, and 50 nanometers (including narrow, medium, and wide excitation bands). Three of the combinations employ the same dichromatic mirror (565 nanometers), while the other three have mirrors with higher wavelength cut-on values (570 or 575 nanometers). Two of the six green excitation filter sets incorporate bandpass barrier filters having bandwidths of 60 and 75 nanometers.

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Also when I am making lure color selections, I tend to lean towards the green hues cause green fluorescence combinations encompass an excitation wavelength range between 510 and 560 nanometers with passband width profiles of 10, 25, 30, and 50 nanometers (including narrow, medium, and wide excitation bands). Three of the combinations employ the same dichromatic mirror (565 nanometers), while the other three have mirrors with higher wavelength cut-on values (570 or 575 nanometers). Two of the six green excitation filter sets incorporate bandpass barrier filters having bandwidths of 60 and 75 nanometers.
    Nerd alert

Nerd alert
    1.Nerd Alert:
    Term used to call attention to a social or societal outcast.

2.Nerd Alert:
    Phrase used after a very indepth, overly detailed explanation, definition, anticdote, or nerdy personal admission is made. Can be used to describe yourself or others. Can be a diss or a tension breaker for realizing how nerdy you just came off.

3.Nerd Alert:
    Somthing called out by idiots when their intelectual superiors walk past. USUALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER JEALEOUS OR INTIMIDATED BY THE “NERDS” INTELEGENCE!.
    “Nerd Alert !”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123