Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Desert Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by bigblant View Post
    Thanks, I think I'll try the Duct, but the only place I know where it crosses a street is at the 395 and it doesn't look like I am allowed to fish there...
    Anyone familiar with the area know where the nearest spot to the 395 I could fish it?
    One spot that I was told about by the lady who works for MWD and patrols the Duct (white PU truck)..
    Goss Rd, Dirt rd crosses 395 No of Duct.. Take that Goss/Godwin Rd West till it crosses the duct..
    You can fish and walk for a long way in both directions.... Even has a spot to Park...

Supposed to be some good fish activity there according to the MWD security lady....

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Good spot to try is Summit Valley Road past the Hesperia Airport. Small paved road about 1/2 mile past airport on the south side goes uphill and that's where the Duct comes up out of the ground again.
    how far past the airport is it. ive heard that fishing is pretty decent back there off of sante fe/summit valley

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    how far past the airport is it. ive heard that fishing is pretty decent back there off of sante fe/summit valley
    Less then 1 Mile??? You will see a clear spot on the South.. Some short Chain link around some short pipes.. Thats it!! Asphalt road leads up to gate... Dont block the gate!!

and there is pretty good fishing there? what do you usually use? chovies

cant wait to go check it out, now i just need to go pick up a new fishing license.

Check PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12