Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opener, Whos going and where

Default Opener, Whos going and where

I am jonesing. I will be leaving in 7 days, 12 hours and counting
    I am stoked. The next week will fly by because I am not ready. I have my license, fihsing rods and bait. So I have the essentials.
    Back to the topic
    I am going to Start at Intake II, hit the Bishop Creeks. Then head to Lower Rock creek, then up to Convict.

im leaving next friday going to fish intake 2 on sat. then work my way up the hill to south and sabrina if ice free and then work my way down and try the owens. good luck to u

Default Mammoth Lakes

I am going to the Mammoth Lakes area on May20th-29th. I will be posting pictures and reports when I get back. I hope the weather warms up a little to stimulate the trout inot feeding.. The water has got to be in the low 40's or high 30's right now at the ice-free lakes....

Fresh One !!!

I will be at PVR on Friday by 8:00 am. Opening day I will start at Convict in the AM then breakfast at Toms place, hit a couple of creeks, and end up at Lundy in the afternoon. I am counting the hours untill the opener. If anyone wants to say hello, I will be the one at Convict with the 15lb brown. Good luck to everyone that is going. Sucks for those that are not.

Russ

Leaving Friday morning around 3:00. Hit the sand traps on the way up, then the Lower Owens, then drink beer and look and Rock Creek Lake fishermen scope out their spots for the next day. You won't catch me walking on that ice!
    Saturday morning hit Convict. We will come back Tuesday, so between the Opener and Tuesday, we will hit East Walker, June Loop, Convict, Crowley, and Bishop(whew!!!!!!). And as many waters in between as we can.

Default reply

i'll be at Bridgeport twin lks. friday morn. , and i'll be trolling the upper and lower twins until tues. . i called mono village camp ground today its cold but the lk. has been ice free for some time , the campground and resturant will be in full swing of things . good luck everyone // db

Upper twin for the opener, Lower Twin & Rhino's Bar & Grill on Sunday :lol: , Hungover monday with a possible trip to convict or Crowley thru tuesday.

Cant wait gentlemen..I got an itch only the opener can cure

I will be fishing Crowley May 14-17th.

Fear No Trout

I'm going to try and get up to June Lake May 3-6.

I wanna fish South Lake.........& #46;Hey Smiiiiiiiiittyyyyyy.

I also want to hit Bishop Creek.

What's wrong with that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast