Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: la jolla kayaking? 5-1-10??????

Default la jolla kayaking? 5-1-10??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok calling all kayak's again. we will be hading down to la jolla on the first. so if you want to hit the water lets get together..... we will be down there at first light and will be targeting wsb and yt......should be fun.

Good luck man. Try to get some squid. Put out a floating crappie light and when they come up either net them or get small squid jigs. And then your set. Hope you get on them. Oh and put the light out only before the sun comes up. Or you can go the easy route and just buy them from the bait barg.

man i need to get me a bigger yak so i can do a beach launch mine is a little 9 ft toy but still fun good luck :HOMETOWN:
    Quote Originally Posted by 92yj View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok calling all kayak's again. we will be hading down to la jolla on the first. so if you want to hit the water lets get together..... we will be down there at first light and will be targeting wsb and yt......should be fun.