Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Convict lake campground closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the road is OPen to your place, I will stop by. I wanna grab another copy of your book for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    If the road is OPen to your place, I will stop by. I wanna grab another copy of your book for a friend
    The road is open but we're not up there yet. Spellbinder books in town has 'em. I'll bring a copy up with me to the Lodge too in case I see you there.

Those are Federal Goverment employees you are dealing with. There is no need to do a good job since no one ever can get fired. At the state level it is much worst since when ever there are issues they blame it on the budget cut backs.
    Heck the State Parks hardly operated very effeciently in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    I would urge everyone concerned with this to contact the appropriate USFS Ranger Station and make they understand how you feel. If you feel ignored, ask for a supervisor.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/contact/index.shtml

The weather we've had this spring is hardly out of the ordinary - if the demand for camping is there (which it obviously is), they need to get them open end of story. No excuses. No BS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123