Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: elsinore 4/20 here kitty kitty

Default elsinore 4/20 here kitty kitty

well as of late been real busy with work and not much time to fish. so ive been hittin up one of my dirty lil secrect spots on elsinore. its been red hot for kittys to 6 lbs. mon i got got 6 to 4lbs smallest 2.5. tues only 4. my buddy did better as he got there earlier. he got the 6lber. all fish on nc, mealworms, and trout worms. man i need to respool today they tore up the 4lb test. the fish fought great on my 9' crappie rod. shad every where tried for bass and crappie with no luck. going back now after i drop my kid at school. good luck TT

The main lake or one of the streams?

nice, I want to go to that lake again, but have no idea where to hit, from shore, used to go there as a kid a Long time ago
    -bb

from the main lake not some of my other dirty lil secrets. pm me ill fill you in

Great to see some reporting action from Elsinore, thanks for report!

Default Elsie cats go off !

We got eight cats to 15lbs. The largest was a blue phase. They only it the live shad for us. We tried mackeral and nighcrawler but nada on those baits.

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post
    We got eight cats to 15lbs. The largest was a blue phase. They only it the live shad for us. We tried mackeral and nighcrawler but nada on those baits.
    the shad are really thick right now. go figure no bass no crappie from my spot. good luck out there and keepem cold