Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: exploratory hunt to PVR - BOB's backyard - a toad comes a knockin'

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    a great writeup. However, since i have fished the wild trout section of the owens below pvr, it does concern me that you would have fished it the way you did. There is a reason for the regulations that are in place, and that's to preserve this area as a wild trout area. If you didn't, in fact, fish the wild trout section, then you should make that point apparent. Otherwise, it appears you blatantly ignored the fishing regulations for this area.
    word !!!!!

yes please clarify since you are revisiting old posts.

Come on guys….
    if U read through the report rather than jumping to the conclusions that fishHO came to and went out of his way to accuse
    (this individual has serious issues-and post nothing but negative things then disappears for months)

We ate 5 trout for dinner that one night and those came from PVR…

We didn’t fish the lower owens till the next day and I kept that rainbow with the craw in the gut…

I was not fishing below the bridge….

2 fish limit above there

Sheesh….you guys are all focused on cornering me trying to find fault…rather than enjoying the post….

I hope all that negative kharma doesn’t reflect your fishing prowess…

Good luck…I’ll be sure to pick apart all ur fishing posts as well…that is if U have any..

P.S.
    THIS IS AN OLD POST…..ALMOST A YEAR AGO

If U find fault in eating a few trout while camping you got HUGE issues as well.
    That is the whole camping and fishing experience..
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 12-27-2010 at 10:21 AM.

HAHAHAHAHA

Bet you wish you hadn't revived this OLD post!!!! While your at it, you ought to post up the LMB on the grill pics, the spotted bay bass filets, Calico on the filet board pic {oh wait I have that one}

Why not piss off ALL the "purist" bastige's
    Don't just single out the tout lovers. Get the salt guys, bass guys too

Its winter time in FNN country.

All the lurkers/critics/hand wringers come out this time of year.

You know better than that Gawry.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

Bet you wish you hadn't revived this OLD post!!!! While your at it, you ought to post up the LMB on the grill pics, the spotted bay bass filets, Calico on the filet board pic {oh wait I have that one}

Why not piss off ALL the "purist" bastige's
    Don't just single out the tout lovers. Get the salt guys, bass guys too

Its winter time in FNN country.

All the lurkers/critics/hand wringers come out this time of year.

You know better than that Gawry.
    For all my HUGE fans here...we all know who you are !

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Come on guys….
    if U read through the report rather than jumping to the conclusions that fishHO came to and went out of his way to accuse
    (this individual has serious issues-and post nothing but negative things then disappears for months)

Sheesh….you guys are all focused on cornering me trying to find fault…rather than enjoying the post….

I hope all that negative kharma doesn’t reflect your fishing prowess…

Good luck…I’ll be sure to pick apart all ur fishing posts as well…that is if U have any..

P.S.
    THIS IS AN OLD POST…..ALMOST A YEAR AGO

If U find fault in eating a few trout while camping you got HUGE issues as well.
    That is the whole camping and fishing experience..
    It's sad but it seems that it is the way a lot of people are now days on any forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    It's sad but it seems that it is the way a lot of people are now days on any forum.....
    It happens every year online when the fishing gets tough...people get awnry and the hate comes out : (

No hate here. I just wanted some clarification about something that wasn't clearly stated. Since you have now cleared up any confusion, all is good.

gary are you killin bass again ,,,lol,,,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456