Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Got my Skunk off for the Day NPH 4-17-10

Default Got my Skunk off for the Day NPH 4-17-10

After being skunked at Puddingstone in the morning. We want hit up Newport harbor in the evening. We got to new Newport around 8:30pm. It was a nice cool night not like Monday when we went which was cooled and windy. We started at Diamond street on the island and worked our way toward the ferry. We stop at a few spots here and there with no hits. We went back to the place were my wife got her first swim bait fish on Monday but no luck so we try a little on the back side of island with no luck there. So we head back toward the ferry. We started fishing to the right side a the ferry and i got two fish there. My wife got a big skunk for the night. We called it a night around 12am when our friends came in from the head boat out of Davey's locker. Here is my two fish for the night all caught on swim baits.

2. Default

way to break the skunk :)

Good job getting your skunk off Bro.
    Robert