Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Nph 4/17

Default Nph 4/17

Decent day on foot. All fish caught on Big Hammers smothered with unibutter. Only took a couple pics cause i think everyone know what those micro-spotties (6-10in) look like... I did get my first yellowfin croaker today.! I caught it right after breaking off a 3lb+ spottie.

Total:
    7 Spotties
    1 Yellowfin Croaker

Its a sandie spottie... ahahahah

Thanks,
    Sam

Nice work out there Sam, those YFC's put up a decent fight too!

Sam,

Nice YFC'S!

I think that looks more like a Sandie than a Spottie! Don't be a Puss and just lip him in the shallows for the pic. I guess you could get the thumb tape also to avoid the Spottie Thumb!!!!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    I think that looks more like a Sandie than a Spottie! Don't be a Puss and just lip him in the shallows for the pic.
    Now that is funny. Maybe Tess could show him ? Flopping on the sand also can remove the protective slime.

DR

only reason he has sand on him was because he popped off the hook when i lifted him out of the water. lol

spottie thumb is something that never goes away for me now. ahahha