Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Rancho Jurupa

Default Rancho Jurupa

Haven't seen some reports from there lately. Are they still stocking? Or did they stop for the season? If they did I'll prob just hit up Prado for some bass and fly fish for some gills if they're out to play yet

thanks.

Nice to here from you. Don't know about Rancho trout but the gills are hooking up at the pudd now. I go there week day mornings with meal worms...Try to get a day off.

OPF,

Yeah it's been a while. I have the day off tomorrow. You planning on going tomorrow morning? let me know if you are. Planning on taking the girlfriend. I got her hooked on fishing. Gonna try with the fly rod tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by abbfanuc View Post
    Haven't seen some reports from there lately. Are they still stocking? Or did they stop for the season? If they did I'll prob just hit up Prado for some bass and fly fish for some gills if they're out to play yet

thanks.
    They arent stocking anymore....good season tho

No not tomorrow I have a very old that needs my help. But I used to do very well at the pudd with a fly rod catching nice sized gill.

stocking is over now, and perris bluegill bite is on fire!
    and some crappie are showing up also.
    goodluck on wherever you plan on going!

yea there stocking has been over for sometime, this was the 1st year ive fished there...............good little lake.