Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite color mini jig?

Default Whats your favorite color mini jig?

So I was just wanting some ppls intput on min jig colors. I use pretty much all brands and colors. So the question is whats you favorite color? My favorite colors this season have been pearl and pear/white orange/yellow.

Trout 1

For clear water nothing beats grasshopper or firecracker shad. For dirty water I like green with orange sparkles and orange power worm trailer or white/yellow jig. Hey let meknow the next time your going to go trout fishing, id like to tag along plus I need to get out of this house haha.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    For clear water nothing beats grasshopper or firecracker shad. For dirty water I like green with orange sparkles and orange power worm trailer or white/yellow jig. Hey let meknow the next time your going to go trout fishing, id like to tag along plus I need to get out of this house haha.
    Ok man fer sure....

You guys are just tying on to the loop in the minijig ... using 2# What type and length of rod? And are you using anything to get out there from shore ... or keep it out of the weeds? A 1/32 or 1/16 jig seems kinda light and won't cast very far.

THANKS

Pearl White with pepper on a 1/32 jig head.

7'+ rod 2lb line ans 1/32oz. Jig 90% of the time.

yellllllllllllllllllow
    chartreuseeeeeeeeee
    pearlllllllllll piiiiiiiiiiiiink

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    You guys are just tying on to the loop in the minijig ... using 2# What type and length of rod? And are you using anything to get out there from shore ... or keep it out of the weeds? A 1/32 or 1/16 jig seems kinda light and won't cast very far.

THANKS
    PM me I will give you some tips on jiging.

Trout 1

pearl/yellow head and light grean with red glitter. great idea for a post andrew, loveing it.

Billy b. listen to these guys they know theyre stuff, they got me into it and i love it. Brandon knows his stuff and i fished with him sat. and trout 1 is great and very helpful, let us know if you wanna go jigging.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    pearl/yellow head and light grean with red glitter. great idea for a post andrew, loveing it.

Billy b. listen to these guys they know theyre stuff, they got me into it and i love it. Brandon knows his stuff and i fished with him sat. and trout 1 is great and very helpful, let us know if you wanna go jigging.
    Thanks jason!!! Infact if anyone needs tips or help with jiging just shot me a pm I down to help anyone...

Trout 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast