Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife first fish on a Swim bait (Newport Bay 4-12-10)

1. Default

Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Thank for the tip now my wife want to go and get the tape and she hopes it comes in pink.
    Trust me... it comes in pink. Great job using the pretty swimmies to get her on her first spottie!
    Last edited by Tesserz; 04-13-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Congrats on the wife's first spottie!

The thumb tape work's great from what I hear from my guests on the "Spotted Fever" and comes in all colors!

Yesterday I had to assist my parked boat in letting a little water out of the hull! The drain plug was out so it did not make sense why it was filling with water! I then found some of the thumb tape was lodged in the drain! Just a heads up if you own a boat!!!!!!

Steve

My wife wants to thank you all for the congrats on her first swim bait fish. We are planing on going back on Saturday to try again for some more SBB or even a halibut if we are lucky.
    by the way this was the color of swim bait she was using.
    Last edited by bowler; 04-13-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Good job on the fishin. Picked up a couple pink swimbaits at FH show.

Did she read this sentenced you typed ?

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I tossed out my wife
    Use caution when typing so you don't end up in the

DR

i see what you mean but i have line after the word wife. And trusted me she read the whole thing before i posted it so if there was a problem she would of told me.

Default My First Halibut on Swim bait.

I forgot to post this report. My wife and I went down to Newport beach last month to do some bike riding and some fishing. We got there around 1pm. We rode our bike passed the ferry and started fishing around there with no hits. So we head over by where we parked and started fishing each street towards the bay. On the first street we stopped at we both got hit but i got mine in it was my first Halibut on a Swim bait. And they are the same swim bait my wife picked out. Here is the picture of the Halibut i got that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12